Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I started playing and I have a question

MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786

This game seems like a regular FPS, nothing special at all.  Is there a plan to put in a persistent world?  Is there a persistent world that I am unaware of?

Does this affect the EVE universe at all?

From what I can tell this is just another shooter?  Honestly I prefer MAG.  Am I missing something or is there more coming in future patches?

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

Comments

• soulvamp2soulvamp2 Member Posts: 18
    The corporation battles and Merc battles influence New Eden.  If you want to see who had control of what, when you push start then go to battle finder you can pull up the stellar map and see who has control what what planets and districts on those planets.  Players from both games can be in the same corp or alliances. 

www.holdsquare.com

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by soulvamp2
    The corporation battles and Merc battles influence New Eden.  If you want to see who had control of what, when you push start then go to battle finder you can pull up the stellar map and see who has control what what planets and districts on those planets.  Players from both games can be in the same corp or alliances. 

Exactly.

Soulvamp2, you're also actually playing on the planets of EVE Online. You can chat with the EVE players, join their corporations and get their assistance in battles in the form of orbital strikes.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre