Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally it is here in the forums... about time!

HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821
Now we can only hope that they remove the gender-lock ;)

Comments

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

got any good links to info about this game? I have seen a couple of videos and thats it so far..

• HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821
    Not really much going on, information-wise on the whole internet. Only some but very tasty trailers

• LlexXLlexX Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by Caldrin

got any good links to info about this game? I have seen a couple of videos and thats it so far..

Here is a link for you Black Desert Online Infos, we gathered these infos some time ago, tho no new info came out since then...

One thing is sure, the game won't be released anytime soon :(

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793
    If it works as an open world Vindictus (with better support!), I'm set for life.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by LlexX
    Originally posted by Caldrin

Here is a link for you Black Desert Online Infos, we gathered these infos some time ago, tho no new info came out since then...

One thing is sure, the game won't be released anytime soon :(

nice one..

• ShauneepeakShauneepeak Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Originally posted by 4bsolute
    Now we can only hope that they remove the gender-lock ;)

In one of the interviews Pearl Abyss said they are willing to change a great deal of things to cater more to Western audiences for the Western version of the game and gender lock was one of the key things brought up. So if you would not like to see gender lock in the Western version of Black Desert speak up and be vocal.