Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

At least they have a sense of humor about it...

evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

Just saw the first reward pack they are giving out as an apology, and it includes the cape of catastrophe. At least they can laugh at themselves. XP boosts too, which is nice since I lost about 6 levels on my cleric.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=894471

Comments

• SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472

We should have received The Panties of Wipe.

Sz

:o)

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Yeah, it's a good thing that the awesome community of beta testers helped them to identify a nasty bug in the AH.

Who knows what would have happened if this bug was only discovered after launch ? image

*cough*, *cough*, *cough*, *cough*, *cough*, *cough*, *cough*...

• romelloromello Member Posts: 34
    bug was there since before open beta tho...

hallo ~_~

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    Pity the cloak replaces a neck item, and a further pity it has no stats of its own.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by Dibdabs
    Pity the cloak replaces a neck item, and a further pity it has no stats of its own.

You can just right click any neck slot item and swap over the skin.. for a few AD. Not sure if you can put that skin on an amulet actually.. but you can put it on another cloak.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    I did quickly try that once, but it didn't work.  I'll try again tomorrow, to see if I did it wrong.  :)
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by Dibdabs
    I did quickly try that once, but it didn't work.  I'll try again tomorrow, to see if I did it wrong.  :)

Sometimes the items don't show up in the selection list and you have to actually drag an item from the inventory into the slot when swapping skins. Maybe that was it?

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.