Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

tera arena, entry gear

evdaezevdaez Member UncommonPosts: 131

hi guys, im thinking of doing 3v3 arena with a mate of mine and i just need to know if it is possible for us to achieve decent ratings just by using +9 fraywinds and hopefully to attain at least some entry arena gear.

The mate of mine plays a warrior and our healer is a priest. Will it be possible to at least kill someone in arena with fraywinds? If it is just futile, then i'll just stick with pve.

Comments

• LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    If you already have Fraywind you're close to getting your Conjunct which will give you a huge boost. Conjunct requires a piece of Fraywind, a piece of Agnitor gear, and then two random items from each of those two vendors. If you can grind out the items from the BG vendor and do a night or two of Nexus, you can have a full set of Conjunct in a few days. That would be a much better starter set to go into Arena with.
  • PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

It's possible if you are extremely skilled to manage to get 1200 rating with fraywind gear, but i'm going to be realistic and say it's most likely not going to happen, the addition of solo queue makes it easier to find more teams that aren't that good though so it may be easier to achieve 1200 than it was before but generally 2-3 pieces of +12 conjunct is the average gear people have and once you hit 1200+ the average is full conjunct, 1350+ it's bloodcrave boots/gloves with VM chest/weapon.

But like I said, it doesn't mean you can't do well even without the top gear, everyone complains you need VM to get high rating and I got 1500 last season with a team that only had conjunct.

• Sho0terMcgavinSho0terMcgavin Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Originally posted by Leiloni
    If you already have Fraywind you're close to getting your Conjunct which will give you a huge boost. Conjunct requires a piece of Fraywind, a piece of Agnitor gear, and then two random items from each of those two vendors. If you can grind out the items from the BG vendor and do a night or two of Nexus, you can have a full set of Conjunct in a few days. That would be a much better starter set to go into Arena with.

Well said, I completely agree with this post.

• evdaezevdaez Member UncommonPosts: 131
    thx for the info guys!