Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

starting a ARR LS/FC, looking for casual to hardcore gamers

Wanting to start a family friendly ARR linkshell Free Company basically a guild easier to say lol  in the NA Eastern time zone but anyone can join from any time zone. Want  some really cool social group of people that are willing to help everyone out that is in our group. Work on endgame content and pretty much everything there is to do in this game to try and be the best we can be. i am taking casual gamers to hardcore. Most of us have jobs and family that need to be taken care of first as it should be and some of us have all the time they have to invest in this game.  There will be no drama or any other problems where people can't get along we are all friends here and will help each other when needed. Also we need a good name that will stand out and represent us as a whole and keeps to the final fantasy genre. we get enough people I will be making us our own website to get together and watever everyone wants on it. Everyone has a say in it cause everyone's opinion matters. Post and let me no who is interested cant wait to get somthing great started hope u will join us.

Comments

• ryan20_00ryan20_00 Member Posts: 168
    Hi if you are still interested in doing this i would like to speak with you more in detail if that is possible.