Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Station Exchange

13»

Comments

• RekindleRekindle Member UncommonPosts: 1,206

I find it humerous how brain washed SOE players are. First SOE makes a game that makes it insanely difficult to lvl offering very little rewards and players say "its good this way because I feel like I've accomplished something".  So that fact in and of itself isnt so bad....but now SOE is making the grind and ppl are going to use their exchange system to bypass that and SOE gets a cut.

If you can't see that SOE is a bunch of money grubbing @#$#@$ with no conception of what it truly means to make a fun MMORPG and you're silly enough to pay for items in this game you seriously need to get your head checked.

I guess I come from a pervious generation of MMO players who want to be imersed in a game and feel like I'm participating in some meaningful progression.  Am I the only one who sees how utterly #$#### the game economy is going to be from these types of transactions.

seriously, this is a bad idea but i guess if ppl are dumb enough to buy into it then they are just encouraging MMO makers to reward it.

I bet half the supporters here are SOE employees filling in the gaps at some last ditch attempt to save face in the giant shadow created by other (unnamed) game makers.

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Insane to level, are you kidding me? Its WAY easier to level in EQ 2 then EQ 1 and its too easy to level as it is period in EQ II. It sounds like your talking off knowledge from other players and not your own.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World