Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tropic Skyrim

DivionDivion Member UncommonPosts: 411

If anyone is interested, i'm about to play some Skyrim w/ a Full Overhaul Tropical Mod. It's really neat. Twitch.Tv/Segiris

I will be running over 200 mods.

Comments

• jimdandy26jimdandy26 Member Posts: 527
    Why watch you do it when its so easy to do oneself?

I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228
    no thanks. id rather play it my self the only two people i remotely enjoy watching play skyrim/fallout are alchestbreach and sips_ from the yogscast. as they atleast make it entertaining. 
  • DivionDivion Member UncommonPosts: 411

Then this isn't directed at you, this is for people who have never moded a core game.

I have a very powerful machine, thus i can run a ridiculous amount of overhauls at their intended value, allowing a person to see what the potential is. 

If you don't want to watch that is fine, just don't speak for everyone.

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409

He is posting so that if people WANT to watch they can. Obviously you don't and therefor this post is not for you.

Time to move on?

Originally posted by Ichmen
    no thanks. id rather play it my self the only two people i remotely enjoy watching play skyrim/fallout are alchestbreach and sips_ from the yogscast. as they atleast make it entertaining. 

No Gopher?! Blasphemy!

Originally posted by Divion

Then this isn't directed at you, this is for people who have never moded a core game.

The only ones that have an excuse for that are those on consoles, which are a fair minority here at best.

I have a very powerful machine, thus i can run a ridiculous amount of overhauls at their intended value, allowing a person to see what the potential is. 

What? One needs not much more than slightly above midrange gaming computer to do that. Say $800ish maybe? Most of the quality is going to be lost with you streaming anyway, unless you are streaming 1080p at 30+ fps, which is far from the norm due to connection itself. Also, do not throw out 200 like its some kind of massively impressive number. I run a little over 300 on mine (thank you TesVedit!) and can easily be running more.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.

I'd love to see you run Topics w/ 200+ mods, including HD Texture reformats, and additional shaders/animations on an 800 dollar machine, and have it run with decent 30+ FPS

Anyways, why come here and troll my post, if it's not for you move on.

Originally posted by Divion

I'd love to see you run Topics w/ 200+ mods, including HD Texture reformats, and additional shaders/animations on an 800 dollar machine, and have it run with decent 30+ FPS

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YeIa

Anyways, why come here and troll my post, if it's not for you move on.

Do you even know the meaning of the word troll? I am questioning why you are advertising this here? Well, besides the obvious attempt to get people to view your mediocre channel. There are many better places to advertise for this, like Steam, Nexus, Bethsoft forums.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Please keep this to one thread. Don't create another one just to promote your channel.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/385172/Skyrim-Tropical-Mod.html

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.