Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to avoid MOP silliness?

13»

Comments

• JRRNeiklotJRRNeiklot Member UncommonPosts: 129
    Originally posted by Azrile

you should really at least know what you are talking about.

Pandaren were in WC3, which was years and years before the Kungfu panda.  It has nothing to do with an april fool´s joke.. they were actually in one of the original warcraft RTSs.

The Pandaren originated as a 2002 April Fools joke Blizzard put up on their site as a so-called "5th race" for Warcraft III.  Take your own advice.

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by JRRNeiklot
    Originally posted by Azrile

you should really at least know what you are talking about.

Pandaren were in WC3, which was years and years before the Kungfu panda.  It has nothing to do with an april fool´s joke.. they were actually in one of the original warcraft RTSs.

The Pandaren originated as a 2002 April Fools joke Blizzard put up on their site as a so-called "5th race" for Warcraft III.  Take your own advice.

Certainly glad that I am not a WWF member supporting the few remaining pandas in China. :)

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893
    come play RIFT ,  its going ftp soon and is better than WOW yet much similar but not stupid .
  • AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by Grailer
    come play RIFT ,  its going ftp soon and is better than WOW yet much similar but not stupid .

I enjoy Rift, but my biggest problem with it is there is only one starting zone per faction. I have a level 58 from playing months agao,  and just can't bring myself to wrapping up the level cap, and I don't want to start again because of the single starting points.  I will give it another try though when it goes f2p all the way.

You are right though about it being not as "stupid", and it seems a tad more on the mature level. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.