Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone able to host a movie for me?

j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060
I have a wonderful WoW movie made by me and some friends. But i dont have any webspace to host it :(. Anyone wanna help me out.

Comments

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060
    Bump image
  • Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366

Try contacting file planet and see if they will host it. They seem to have alot of player made WoW movies.

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.

Well i dunno if its worthy of a fileplanet host but hey why not try?
  • HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

Fileplanet will host your movie, but for me it took a few weeks. I'd forgotten about it and was surprised when I received the acceptance email... this was of course before WoW and the movie craze, though. But it's very cool knowing so many people have seen your work - my video's download count is at 1,305 (http://www.fileplanet.com/137962/130000/fileinfo/SWG-Wedding-Video)

But as for your question, I don't mind hosting the occassional movie. If you want to email me at [email protected] - or anyone else, for that matter - I'll pitch in with some spare bandwidth for any fellow MMORPG.com'ers. I own a web hosting company.

Well thanks for all the replys. I got it up and hosted see the other thread i amde to view it.image