Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have high hopes for this game......

PaddyspubPaddyspub Member Posts: 104
.....just saying I am a KS backer since last year and been following the news,  hope the beta starts soon and everything look promising.  I know nothing is perfect and prob might have some growing pains and glitches but every game does imo.   I miss SWG and think this game will be the replacement alot of ppl are looking for.

Tbe Repopulation will be what SWTOR shouldve been.

Comments

• PaddyspubPaddyspub Member Posts: 104

Also the main fact its a sandbox is a major plus for me.

Tbe Repopulation will be what SWTOR shouldve been.

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433
    Originally posted by Paddyspub
    .....just saying I am a KS backer since last year and been following the news,  hope the beta starts soon and everything look promising.  I know nothing is perfect and prob might have some growing pains and glitches but every game does imo.   I miss SWG and think this game will be the replacement alot of ppl are looking for.

Yea, I am a KS backer from then as well, and have been following off and on over the year.

I think this will not only be a replacement for SWG, but also an improvement. 

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    Agreed... seems like I've been waiting forever with nothing else to play.  However, the landscape for sandbox / hybrid mmos is filling up over the next couple years.  I hope we get into this one soon.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• sirsammy33sirsammy33 Member Posts: 64
    cant wait for these one ... im tibs on repop forums :D
  • VincerKadenVincerKaden Member UncommonPosts: 457
    I'm looking forward to this one, too. It sounds like the sandbox I've been looking for, and hopefully the MMO that I'll finally call home since SWG. You'll find me as VincerKaden on the official forums. Alpha test invites are supposed to be going out this month.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    I'm impressed with what I've seen...and the decisions developers have made so far.