Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What IP/IP's would you like to see turned into an MMO?

MajiinXMajiinX Member CommonPosts: 89

Can be from any book, tv seires or game. I'm curious what other players would like to see turned into an online game. The ones I wish to see are:

Warhammer 40k, there was an MMO in deveopment but THQ went under, I'm hoping somebody will revive the project or start a new one, I really love the 40k series and feel it has serious potental as an MMo

Malazan Book of the Fallen, which is an epic high fantasy book series with its own races, lore and deep history definatly worth checking out for a read too.

Comments

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959

non im tired of IP being made into a MMO and people going on about how its not true to the IP

well MMOs and pretty much all other games are completly diffrent and require a diffrent way of doing things so it god awful hard to stay true to that IP.

so here is a idea, make a new IP. i know companies are afraid of going with what isnt a sure win but ya know what orriginal ideas for story catch my attention faster then rehashs do.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Downton Abbey
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    The fist full of dollars trilogy
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Squeak69

so here is a idea, make a new IP. i know companies are afraid of going with what isnt a sure win but ya know what orriginal ideas for story catch my attention faster then rehashs do.

Aren't most MMOs original IPs?

Rift

Aion

TSW

POTBS

Defiance

i see more new IPs than adapting old ones.

• exdeathbrexdeathbr Member UncommonPosts: 137

Nothing because ips are changed to fit on mmorpgs. So its not a ip anymore.

Its like chess where you cant castle, very similar to chess but a different game.