Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to add Gear to the Foundry

elminseselminses Member UncommonPosts: 59

My solution is this:

Have two gears tabs, One set of gear is the gear you earn doing cryptic stuff (And if the foundry quest is highly rated enough cryptic reviews it to be added into cryptic stuff catagory, only a small percent of really well done stuff will make it). Other wise the other tab is gear you have earned in Foundry missions and can only be used in foundry missions.

The game has a gear score system, so each foundry creater can scale their content based on your gear score. So if you did a bunch of exploit missions and earn a crazy huge gear score, the missions are on par with your score based on Mob HP and Damage they do. Or authors can limit people with only a gear score range of X-Y can do this said quest to avoid abuse.

Let me know what you all think? Idea isn't set in stone, and I'm always open to tweaks.

On a seperate note, anyone know if you can actually create gear in the foundry? Any tools to modify appearances of Player equipable Items?