Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Keys?

StizzledStizzled Member RarePosts: 1,979

I'm wondering if MMORPG.com is ever going to get any beta keys for the NA version? It seems like every MMO website, except for this one, has already had beta keys.

I wouldn't mind just buying a Dragon Pack for intant access, but I want to know how my computer will run it first.

Comments

• warblade2002warblade2002 Member Posts: 51

http://www.outcrygaming.com/giveaway/   

Giving away 500 keys if I am not mistaken.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Coming, actually.  Ask MikeB.  :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• StizzledStizzled Member RarePosts: 1,979
    Thanks for the link, they're giving out 5 keys actually, if they get more than 500 likes on their facebook they'll give out 5 more.
    Originally posted by BillMurphy
    Coming, actually.  Ask MikeB.  :)

Awesome, thanks for the info, Bill!

• JoreelJoreel Member UncommonPosts: 148
    Not really worth the time to chase them down when it's only 5 keys... You'd have a better chance of being randomly selected by SOE then getting one off this site.
    Originally posted by Joreel
    Not really worth the time to chase them down when it's only 5 keys... You'd have a better chance of being randomly selected by SOE then getting one off this site.

Honestly, I think the chances of being randomly selected are pretty good. I bought a Dragon Pack not long after I created this thread, so I'm already in. However, today I recieved a beta invitation in my email, I'd only been signed up for a week or so. An invite within a week is a pretty reasonable wait time.

So, to anyone else hunting down a key, you might check you inboxes. It looks like they sent out another wave of keys.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,622
    Well, anyone able to give me a key? Can't believe all the keys went last night while I was sleeping.  I was online on this site till like 2am, slept 4 hrs, wake up all keys gone? I think someone botted a bunch and turn around and trade them to others for other beta keys.... just sayin.