Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I found my new love

2»

Comments

• UstnyUstny Member Posts: 4
    I love guild wars 2

Gw2 is  likewise forgiving in its dungeon environments, for which I found myself very grateful on my first foray into the Ascalonian Catacombs. It's the first group zone in the game, and yet it doesn't appear until a player is roughly level 30. Events in the player's character story lead to it, and allow the player to enter in story mode. After, players can return to explore the dungeon in a more traditional exploration mode.

While the dungeon itself is a fairly straightforward and predictable mix of trash mobs and bosses, laid out in an easy shape, learning how to approach one for the first time with GW2's particular mix of class skills can be an adventure of the repeatedly fatal kind. Additionally, the more players are casting in a particular area, the harder it is to spot the warning signs of AOE effects or traps about to splash fire, spikes, or another variety of pain on your location. Though the problem of visual spectacle overwhelming useful information is hardly limited to dungeons alone.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773
    Originally posted by Nitth

Originally posted by RizelStar
    Yea this not going to end well.

Matter fact let me line it up.

"No trinity, no soul."

"No forced social mechanics, not a social game."

"Not P2W, but because I dislike the game it's P2W."

"Not an MMORPG, because I say so."

"Game sucks."

"No meaningful stuff, cause well one I can't get stronger and stronger to be God like."

"Good luck getting good gear cause I can't seem to manage my own in game currency so I'll blame the devs and just lie and say the only way to get gold is by rl cash."

"Game is not a sandbox."

"To each his/her own."

By the way as a side note, I feel this should be in the review section.

Some people really put forth some well thought out arguments about some of the things in that list. I think to say "its not a mmorpg because i said so" is trivializing the arguments.

Yes i have i owned gw2 since xmas didn't really try it thought it'd run shit on my crapazoid pc but no! runs decent enough. Having such a blast when i am working i want to be home playing lol. The greatest mmo i played since EQ2 and FFXI straight up least in my opinion :D
    Have fun.

Okay I'm sorry let me fix it...

"Not an MMORPG, because the MMORPG is not made for me, therefore it's not an MMORPG."

That better?

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.