Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• qkrwogudqkrwogud Member Posts: 31

Lol RO is one of the best MMORPG game ive ever played.

Its such a pity there company has very poor and lacking security.

They should also consider trying to get sponsers. They would probly get some fairly quickly then they can stop making us pay for the game and we can happily play without paying for it.

Anyone agree?

XqkrwogudX

• -ONI--ONI- Member Posts: 8

Ok I've played ro through it's beta days and loved it but one thing I relized when it went live. Gravity dosen't care about us (the iro player).  As far back as I was playing over a year and a half ago now they said they whould use nprotect they never did, I belive that kro and cro the two biggest ro have them.  Iro was no where near ready to go p2p we where not up to equality that other ro's had.  Any one who read the reason why ro.pak0 is the exact same reason why they lost a lot of there more loyal players me included. 

• qkrwogudqkrwogud Member Posts: 31
    2 tru!

XqkrwogudX

• kKnD_KiLLeRkKnD_KiLLeR Member Posts: 4

dude i totally agree!!!! mmmmm i wonder if the RO servers HAVE even 128 bit incription in it, i wouldent be surprised if they had something less than that...or maybe nothing at all?

• spikedragonspikedragon Member Posts: 101
    now thier is only one thing to do..... wait for horizons and WoW to come out....hopefully with much better customer service

An idea is a funny thing.....it does nothing unless you do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An idea is a funny thing.....it does nothing unless you do.

• -ONI--ONI- Member Posts: 8
    yes I agree with you ro is a really great game and I loved it up till the time I decided I needed the 12 bucks a month more than I needed the companys bull shit.  I've tried like 2 privet servers and  but there where deserted which one do you recomend. 

• LartsuLartsu Member Posts: 4

Ragnarok is OK, But it cost's too much to play it.i had lvl 25 mage and it ruled!!!!

..Yeah, Gravity Stinks ! image

• xakiraxxakirax Member Posts: 30
    id lke to know also,  i always seem to show up late for the info, like everyone sort of magically knows about private servers and whatnot,  i downloaded the game and im still playing on the first server available to you out of the two they list,  and im inthe free trial period also, i still love it, how the heck do you get on a private server though??  im sure somehow its my fault for not knowing, i should probably take like 5 hours to read on the internet until i accidently stumble across someplace that mentions private servers but it would be nice if someone could tell me here  !!   :)

i love you but i've chosen darkness

i love you but i've chosen darkness

• hawkwindhawkwind Member Posts: 124

private servers = private trojan enablers...

The fact they allow the game to run in windowed mode is a really BAD security decision.

For a long time they expected us to pay with an unsecure server too. Gravity has indicated that Ragnarok 2 is a distinct possibility, I will try that when it happens, more than likely.

Don't ya eat the yellow snow!

• HemKhanHemKhan Member Posts: 231

Gravity are one of the worst MMORPG companies out there and thats the reason why there are so many free servers out there. If gravity put as much work into the game as some people do into private servers maybe people would acually pay to play the game. Gravity are aweful and even SOE care about there customers more.

Gravity burn in hell!!

• UnicronUnicron Member Posts: 4

wow... allot of people are into iRO...

I HATE IT, not the worst game out there... but definetely not the best. I played for 2 days and had a lvl 35 swordsman, i believe.

The graphics rock, but thats about it.

• TheThrillerTheThriller Member Posts: 186
    Lol i remmember when i hadnt needed to play the game, all i ahd to do was wait an hour to download the damn thing. But man was it oodles of fun. My only problem back then was that it was waaaay crowded. But im sure now that you have to pay that isnt a problem any more lol

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
    --Jack Handy

• DeadThornDeadThorn Member Posts: 124
    As much as I love this game, I just refuse to play it. 15 dollars a monthy?! Thats ludacris! The games nothing revolutionary, even if it is fun and social and hella cool looking...Sorry, but until gravity lowers the price, or makes it FREE *hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, slam head, slam head* I'll be forced to just sob over my now useless disc.image

Here we go, the world is spining, when it stops, its just beging, sun comes up, we laugh and cry, so goes down, and we all die...-Samara Morgan "The Ring"

---------------------------------------
    People say I'm weird for being a proud Nerd. I say people are weird for being proudly normal. FREAKS!

• TheThrillerTheThriller Member Posts: 186
    Agreed...that is all...heh

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
    --Jack Handy

• DeadThornDeadThorn Member Posts: 124
    Not a man of words, are ya Thriller?

Here we go, the world is spining, when it stops, its just beging, sun comes up, we laugh and cry, so goes down, and we all die...-Samara Morgan "The Ring"

---------------------------------------
    People say I'm weird for being a proud Nerd. I say people are weird for being proudly normal. FREAKS!

• dauthimasterdauthimaster Member Posts: 2
    ive been playing iro since beta 1, and im sticking with it(as well as possible) but i do think that gravity kinda, majorly sucks for not supporting the iro servers at all. if they would just improve it some they could make like double to triple what they're making now, probly more.

• HemKhanHemKhan Member Posts: 231
    The game wasnt actually theres in the first place anyway, Gravity stole the idea and copyrighted it saying that it was completely different from the original.

• EykeEyke Member Posts: 60
    quit while your ahead....thats what i didimage

• BlaqueNyteBlaqueNyte Member Posts: 3

HemKhan,

plz explain your theory to me, u got me curious.. and i agree the price is way to high

+ Ro is like an upgraded darkages with worse classes n no content.. however is jus fun to go around killin stuff n good graphics..for awhile dat is..image

• Talsami2Talsami2 Member Posts: 7

Ya, yes those were the good day free severs, good friend, nice guild image

going down into the pyramids to the buttom floor lvling off Isises and Ghouls...

Orisis spawns Your party's knight thinks he can take him  as you watch as his head is takin clear off with one blow and you yelling "HOLY CRAP I DIDNT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO HEAL HIM!!!" and you run and run and run theres yelling, cursing, blood, guts all over the place. All your party mebers are dieing you try to heal them but its no uses then your like OHH CRAP and you go for that .001% chance that Turn Undead will work but your just kidden yourself.image

yep. good times...good times 

ya gavity sucks, imageimageimage  <--see look what they did to those poor smily faces

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Gravities greatest mistake with iRO was only having 1 GM during open beta, and having a crappy team after it went pay to play. They are steadily growing its customers back and catching up to kRO. Currently only 6 months behind compared to the year they were behind before. Personally I am glad I didnt play the first 3 months it went commercial. The GMs didnt do squat the server was easily accessible, and it was a general nightmare because of the script kiddies who dont want to pay for a game. Remember the game costs money to run, if you havent noticed iRO barely lags, and if you want to see what lag is check out one of those private servers, you'll be pinging out alot.

I am so glad that they fired nearly the entire iRO staff in October and got some competent people. If you havent seen iROs new location it is in LA in a former Biotech company. The servers are housed 25 feet in a secured vault underground with and advanced network security system that it took a team of 20 a week to program it in.

So please dont compare gravity to the filth it was before. I dare you to try and get a better service from another company, like email that there is a problem with your client and you need help, and see if they even respond that day. Most of the Gravity staff responds within hours. One time I got an email back 20 minutes later. They just have a system the players have to follow in order to contact them, so they arent wasting thier time answering a previously known and answered question.

• DnLFanAtICDnLFanAtIC Member Posts: 4
    RO is pretty good, I like the style they try to achieve, but other than that they really screwed up. Too many bots, and the translations just plain suck. They really should have put at least a little time into it.

• SNES_freakSNES_freak Member Posts: 2

Gravity has improved immensly... I quit RO for 1 year because of pay-to-play required a credit card... but last april I discovered that money orders were now accepted.  Unfortunately the automatic password recovery feature wasn't working and I had to corespond with gravity to get my old accounts password back.  They replied quickly and addressed my problem trying to make sure every option was explored.  The global projects are also now being added quickly.  Amatsu, Juno and Kunlun have come in the short first 6 months of my subscription and now Umbala too.

RO Fanatic:

Characters: Loki: Lvl 60/31 Rogue
    Lvl 58/27 Crusader
    Lvl 70/38 Priest
    Lvl 41/10 Novice
    Lvl 41/30 Archer
    Lvl 56/23 Hunter
    Lvl 57/23 Assasin

• chaosworldchaosworld Member Posts: 5

HEY!!!!

RO is the best online game!!!image

• dddrrr39dddrrr39 Member UncommonPosts: 25

Hey! Chaosworld, u wrong!

RO is the BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST GAME ever on the EARTH! image

†