Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital Toxin (EU) Linkshell/Free Company Recruiting

124»

Comments

• RiG0Rm0rTiSRiG0Rm0rTiS Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by Gremriel
    Just applied :)

I'm not seeing an application under your name; did you apply with a different name? :)

• ArdaalArdaal Member Posts: 2
    I've also applied, but no response. 
  • fibiefibie Member Posts: 20
    sounds like an awesome company ^^ just a shame I don't meet the age requirement :( anyway, see you all in game :) enjoy yourselves!
  • RiG0Rm0rTiSRiG0Rm0rTiS Member Posts: 20

we had some issues with our email system yesterday and overnight so if anyone submitted an application and have not received a reply could you please re-submit your application.. sorry for any inconvenience caused! (I was up until the wee hours of the morning attempting to fix it)

and on a positive note! almost Phase 4! *runs around like a maniac* 

• ArdaalArdaal Member Posts: 2
    Ye, I've  read that you had some problems with your site and / or email. Just applied again, so hopefully everything will be alright now. Yayks phase 4 in a bit... can't wait.
  • LexasaurusLexasaurus Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Just couldn't go to sleep without leaving a message! Join DTOX, you won't regret it, we are social, we are fun and we are very ambitios ;)
  • CarnegieCarnegie Member Posts: 4
    Join us! We're always looking for new players. If you want someone to talk to whilst you're gathering or partake in our dungeon runs or one of our fun and unique events, just drop on by the website!