Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cathars coming in Patch 2.1!

2»

Comments

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    Originally posted by gaou
    Originally posted by Shamorau

so let me get this straight. Something that was meant to come with the ROTHC expansion which we paid for, didn't arrive. It seems that they have delayed it long enough so that everyone including subscribers have to pay for it? whats the price another  $10? i think this may be  a new extreme for nickle and diming customers. People thought they were getting the cathar as part of the expansion. but no EA delays it to make more money.

i have to say, i cant recall them ever saying that cathar would come in rothc. maybe im wrong but i cant remember them ever saying that. i know i was hoping it would and kind of expected it but dont remember them ever saying it would. and its been known cathar would be a cash shop thing since september

edit: i will say it took them way to long in my opinion to get cathar out.  it will have been also a year since it was announced at e3 last year

It wasn't promised in ROTHC . This is just another case of a B.S rumor being taken as fact.

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

• DaRoamerDaRoamer Member Posts: 249
    Originally posted by gaou
    Originally posted by Shamorau

so let me get this straight. Something that was meant to come with the ROTHC expansion which we paid for, didn't arrive. It seems that they have delayed it long enough so that everyone including subscribers have to pay for it? whats the price another  $10? i think this may be  a new extreme for nickle and diming customers. People thought they were getting the cathar as part of the expansion. but no EA delays it to make more money.

i have to say, i cant recall them ever saying that cathar would come in rothc. maybe im wrong but i cant remember them ever saying that. i know i was hoping it would and kind of expected it but dont remember them ever saying it would. and its been known cathar would be a cash shop thing since september

edit: i will say it took them way to long in my opinion to get cathar out.  it will have been also a year since it was announced at e3 last year

No, they never said they would be part of the expansion.  They were included in a video about new content that was coming to SWTOR in 2012 and included Section X, HK-51, Terror from Beyond, Ancient Hypergates and Makeb which obviously slipped into 2013.  Oddly enough they were shown in the video at the event but when the trailer was posted online they were taken out.