Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Is you Final Fantasy Chacters Going to Be (are)

2»

Comments

• somecanucksomecanuck Member Posts: 1
    I want to be a hume ranger...when I get enough experience

• SamusicSamusic Member CommonPosts: 466
    I'm going to be an Elvaan ranger/white mage. I still just like the idea of Elvaan rangers. Plus, that ranger was awesome in the beginning movie! Elvaans have the best strength out of all the races, so he will give good damage. Since rangers use bow and arrow from afar (hence "ranger") I'd be free to cast support magic when needed without being interrupted. The less amount of MP wouldn't matter that much since it would be a support job, and he'd have the highest MND, which affects white magic. So, that would make him a talented white magic caster. I'm gonna like that character. Then I'll have to start over again when they do the character wipe. :( Another good combo that people like is ranger/ninja because of the speed boost and the double wield ability. There is an "archer's dagger" that gives +10 ranged accuracy and +3 evade (I think it's evade). With two of those they'd be even more accurate and if they needed to melee they could hit for more and more quickly.

I just got the ranger job and it is so awesome. So, I go from level 30 white mage to level 7 ranger/3 white mage.

• shadowbanershadowbaner Member Posts: 16
    Im Going to be a Palidin....because i love being the tank of a group when i play MMORPGS and i love being able to deal good amounts damage.  Palidins or going to own on Final Fantasy 11 because they just are!!!!!!!!!image

BITCH

The Realm Online: 32 warrior 22 wizard

ShadowBane: 45 ranger 58 priest

I've partied with a few and they are very cool. So are dark knights, samurais, beastmasters, black mages, and thieves.

• TidaneTidane Member Posts: 34
    Can't even type right...geeze. I'm being a Dark Knight, because...I am. No good reason, really.

Name: Tidane
    Race: Hume
    Class: Warrior
    Level: N/A
    Link: Vana'diel Warriors

Name: Tidane
    Race: Hume
    Class: Warrior
    Level: N/A
    Link: Vana'diel Warriors

• wulfspiritwulfspirit Member Posts: 3

Have two so far:

Elvaan WHM 32 / BLM 16 but going to lvl him up to WHM 36 for tele spells (to help with gil) and get my BLM sub back up to 17 for warp. Eventually going to switch over to PLD though since I think trying to continue doing WHM with an Elvaan is too much of a pain without enhancement armor for MP.

Taru RDM 25 / THF 12. This is my favorite so far out of the two. I've played all the regular jobs, and the RNG sub but RDM in my opinion is the most fun. You may not be great in either white or black magic, but you get enough to act as the main healer / BLM dmg dealer, they're great with their debuffs, and the -EN spells are fun to play with.

• AzzazzimonAzzazzimon Member UncommonPosts: 211

I started playing FFXI afew days ago, I'm a lvl 11 warrior named Azza on Pheonix.

-------------------------
    Azzazzimon

• ArmaruArmaru Member Posts: 1

I have one ff11 char and he is an elvaan thief currently only lvl 15 but workling on it. I am thinking of turning him into a ranger no idea on the sub class as of yet. He is mainly used fro gathering resorces for my bro's char, a thif can get so much more so much faster. I enjoy the use of my bow so i am definitly favoring ranger.