Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHAT BETA TEST IS THE BEST ONE TO JOIN AT THIS MOMENT???

WHAT BETA TEST IS THE BEST ONE TO JOIN AT THIS MOMENT???

imageimageimage

Comments

• DigitallyDigitally Member Posts: 9
    i would love to now which mmorpgs are atm in open beta testing
  • RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

With yer preference for typing in all caps I'd have to say whichever beta I'm not playing is absolutely the best.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Originally posted by Kunou

With yer preference for typing in all caps I'd have to say whichever beta I'm not playing is absolutely the best.

haha, I second that...

• KielbasaKielbasa Member Posts: 4

Bring out yer broad sword. theres the hydra. Slice his throat! and grab his scrote. You take the high road, ill take the low. there! the crevasse. Fill it! with your mighty juuuuuuuice.

• coolstevecoolsteve Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by Kielbasa

Lmao...go play Maple Story.

[url=http://profile.xfire.com/swedisherotica][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/swedisherotica.png[/img][/url]

Maple Story's still accepting new sign-up's?  Well, if they're not, I'd suggest ROSE Online.  (But I'd have to warn you that they don't have nearly enough servers, so trying to get in is a pain....)
  • cootsycootsy Member Posts: 10

supreme destiny is out should give it a try :).

http://www.supremedestiny.com.my

Although the link sometines doesnt work for me dunno if it will happen to you though.

• SkysingerSkysinger Member Posts: 5
    You can also always try out www.betawatcher.com their list is very uptodate.
  • bloodmagicbloodmagic Member Posts: 2
    the best MMORPG to join at the moment is Xiah...its a cool free game                                  here's a link asia.xiah.co.kr          have funimage

or here..

• XsonicXsonic Member UncommonPosts: 93
    I just saw a new post about Darkspace stress test i wonder that is it...
  • Alien8RAlien8R Member Posts: 2

A3 seems to be an alright game::::31::

• Alien8RAlien8R Member Posts: 2

Have you tried A3, Do online, or Xiah?
    ::::36::

• BetadogBetadog Member Posts: 20

Im just trying face of mankind.. first hour seemed ok you could give that a shot
    or you could check Url in my signature lots of games there

Thanks
    Betadog
    Betadogs Earn free game time on your favorite MMORPG Quickly

Find all the latest game and application Beta news and Downloads

• AtamuAtamu Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by bloodmagic
    the best MMORPG to join at the moment is Xiah...its a cool free game here's a link asia.xiah.co.kr have funimage

Is something wrong with the signup. I can't seem to signup.::::16::

• NarkionOGNarkionOG Member UncommonPosts: 211

i would suggest waiting for Rakion its a new type of MMO i supose well notthing i have seen before http://rakion.softnyx.net/ tho its not beta yet should be early may

CurrentlyPlaying:League Of Draaaven.
    "this site needs a graveyard forum for us to mourn."

• maharbamaharba Member Posts: 44

Roma Victor is going to be going into open beta soon, you might want to check that out soon.

• WreakerWreaker Member Posts: 2
    Try FOM: Face of mankind !! hard at the first times but its really funny when you get to know it !image

Lifestyle will kill your secrets

• Jer0nim0Jer0nim0 Member Posts: 38

rakion looks really sweet to me , anyone has some more information ?

Will it be^p2p soon?  open beta?

Greetings.

---Playing_ryl---

It is good but unknown =)

• Rakion Coming out soon, and i dont thing its going P2p Very soon.

Rakion is More like a Counter-Strike game, you have you char and by kill other player in Match gain lvl and Money with which you buy Equip etc. you can summon and Transform into somekind of Monster when your almost dead.

• Tornado_jackTornado_jack Member Posts: 9
    MU online and Maple Story
  • NoubourneNoubourne Member Posts: 349

I can't believe you linked betawatcher to a guy who types all in caps.

Habit is not to be flung out the window by any man, but coaxed down the stairs one step at a time. - Mark Twain

• asisplasispl Member Posts: 6

I dunno....KOTOR!!! I'm just being random.....

• ciber_mciber_m Member Posts: 14

Face of Mankind, I have been playing this game for a long time now, it rocks.
    They have a whole new interface and everything so all those bad reviews... well those people didn't even spend 2 days on it!

They have 10 Factions, 9 avalible to pick from.
    I am in LED (law enforcement) and it will take you a day or two to get used to the controls and all, but if you like shooting, roleplaying, making friends, hanging with firends, making things (like guns ammo med kits food... ect.), if you like murdering, if you like making alot of money and buting penthouses for all your buds, this is the game for you!

You can do about anything in this game, it is a VERY large file!!! and if you have dialup, then you have no chance, sorry. (almost 800 MB) about 1 hr with DSL 2 hrs with BrodBand 30- mins with T1+

If you get your account up, find someone and ask them how to send a mail and ask where you are, then email me ingame: Ciber Monsta and tell me where you are, and what time to meet, i'll be more than happy to show you around... as long as when you get good you don't try to murder me if you become a Merc (ganking faction)

Oh, if there is nothing else to so, just do a mission or beg your higher ranks for promotions, or fine some rogue player (if your rank 4+) :)

Hope to see you there!

http://www.faceofmankind.com/

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Kunou

Now that was funny!

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• BetadogBetadog Member Posts: 20

Ive been playing phantasy star online open beta..... its not bad at all finaly for pc you would all probably like it

Thanks
    Betadog
    Betadogs Earn free game time on your favorite MMORPG Quickly

Find all the latest game and application Beta news and Downloads

• ErmacErmac Member Posts: 103
    I would sign up for Roma Victor.