Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't connect

Shai'tanShai'tan Member Posts: 78

I cant connect to WoW or WoW-site atm?!?

Comments

• NeoklisNeoklis Member Posts: 42
    250.000 new subscribers this weekend, you just knew they will crash  image
  • AspenAspen Member Posts: 23

::::16::

I was enjoying myself too. Wonder when it will be fixed o_O.

-Aspen-

• InnoCenTInnoCenT Member Posts: 59
    Im so angry :'( I just bought it :( its changing from working and not...

Omg i dont know what to write :D

• EnmeshianEnmeshian Member Posts: 24

I knew it! Damn this had to happen just today! I were just in instance, killing a boss with an exellent group, and then, suddenly, ALL STOPS! I ran like a chicken, and nothing happened.
    Why nowww? ::::06:: ::::26:: ::::04:: ::::38:: omfg hopely this was the last time, Warcraft staff should had prepared themselves for this chaos.
    But whining isn't gonna help the situation, lets hope they fix problem soon.

I eat 2 peons for breakfast

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

500k and many crashes and now new players 250k soon and only 10 servers new what happen bloody new players go to excisting ones wtf agamaggan server is over crowded now.

Man they should have locked the high populated servers for new players this sucks:(

And this bloody crash take long time to fix friday down and with these crashes we play 5 days instead of 7 we pay for :(

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• mvinmvin Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Didn't you know that Blizzard are being run by monkeys with tiny little hats..? image
  • jackman11118jackman11118 Member Posts: 399

yes we did image

that really sucks though, what happened ? did 250k new players get the game this weekend? did they start shipping again?

• jimmy123jimmy123 Member UncommonPosts: 314
    The ammount of trouble it caused me trying to log on was unbeliveable 8 hours on saturday. and i've had trouble ever since, when i log in next i'm not gonner turn my p.c off because every time i go to bed i can never log on the next day? 5 or 6 hours of trying ?