Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interested in coming back, have questions..

MajiinXMajiinX Member CommonPosts: 89

I got back into MMOs early this year after a 2 year hiatus, I have been away from EQ2 since RoK only reason I stoped playing was because none of my friends played, other then that I really enjoyed the game and definatly miss the awsome community. 

Before I try the game out again and hopefully drag some friends in with me too, I had some questions.

Is the community still as great as it was? Allot of people generally consider EQ2 to have one of the best communitys and I'm hoping that hasnt changed. I took my time leveling up because I wanted to farm AA, is it still easy to get groups?

Right now I have 3 characters between 70-73, about how long will it take to get them to 95 and get them caught up on AA?

How hard will it be to get into a raid guild once I hit 95?

Comments

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

if you buy Age of Discovery - you are able to use mercenaries, leveling is very easy

you can "molo" dungeons under level 85   (soloing w a merc)

buying Chains of Eternity, includes the DOV expansion

SOE made a balance requirement that you need 280 AA to progress beyond level 90

fortunately, COE allows you to bump 2 characters to 280 AA

all other past expansions are included for all players

EQ2 is a top heavy game

grouping can happen at all levels but most the grouping is at 90+

• SunscourSunscour Member UncommonPosts: 186

And most everyone is friendly and helpful. I have had to ask for help many times and I have always found someone. There has also been times when I was in over my head and  random "friends" killed what was killing me. :)

Life is Short, Read a Book.

• fantasyfreak112fantasyfreak112 Member Posts: 499
    Leveling will be easy mode and that's part of whats wrong with this game. You do everything solo until max level then try to get something going with the few amount of strangers that actually want to. I never understood this model.