Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LoL?

People saying here LoL is not an strategy game, play it and try to win without carrying out any strategy ._.

Pay to win? WTF MAN?!?!?! LoL is specially good in this field, if you pay the only thing you can do is buying skins ... which doesn't provide you any stats... So please, before saying senseless things and critisize, you have to know if you are a decent person, you MUST have tried them... 

Comments

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

I agree with you and I've bought a few skins myself (Piltover Blitzcrank ftw), but this could have easily gone in your first thread (maybe mods have a merge button). 

Have fun!

EDIT: Ah I see it's in there too, you must have hit the new thread button on accident.  lol

• AlvarospunkAlvarospunk Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Eir_S

I agree with you and I've bought a few skins myself (Piltover Blitzcrank ftw), but this could have easily gone in your first thread (maybe mods have a merge button). 

Have fun!

EDIT: Ah I see it's in there too, you must have hit the new thread button on accident.  lol

Yep, sorry, answer in the other.

• RayvoreRayvore Member Posts: 6
    For me you still have a choice whether you want to buy it or not at the first place they didn't mention that when you buy skins you have stats. it's just a skin to make you different from the other. Still your choice :)
  • AgentX9AgentX9 Member Posts: 5
    The only thing that is remotely P2W in LoL is buying boosts to hit level 30 faster and start getting tier 3 runes, because we all know that a player with the appropriate runes against a player without will most likely lose their trades with said opponent. Otherwise Riot has been extremely good about their F2P model, unlike other supposedly F2P games. Riot is even pushing the standard with upcoming games.  www.twitch.tv/waystonegames Here is an upcoming MOBA that I'm extremely excited for and they are following in LoL's footsteps and are vehemently going against a P2W model.