Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2Players.com Profiles

KnoxayKnoxay Member Posts: 98

I don't think I've seen a thread for this, so I'm starting one. Post a link to your profile and show off your toon(s)! ::::02::

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/pplayer.vm?characterId=141177116

Comments

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

My signature banner is the link to my profile, enjoy.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646

I think you have to fix your sig. htp://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/pplayer.vm?characterId=188463113
    Syntax error ::::34::

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

fadeus...i think you need another "t" in your addy

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

thats wierd, it was working before, I must have jacked it up, fixing now.

EDIT: Fixed, sorry guys.

Unfortunately when I changed my billing it reset my advanced profile so I have to wait for it to kick back in and then reupload everything.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

here's mine. =) go back in a couple of days to see an updated image (i update it every 10 lvls when i get new armor)

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/pplayer.vm?characterId=181218103

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

You got way ahead of me in levels, I started playing alts, got into my rat assasin, I really like him as much as my monk.

- Scaris

lol, ive been leveling really hard lately but im going to slow down now and especially when i hit 40. i mainly wanted 38 so i could group with levels 50s to raid with my guild.

XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/pplayer.vm?characterId=266038203

Im lvl 32, I dont play hardcore or too often. I just want to hit lvl 50 by June or so.

XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• DewfireDewfire Member Posts: 89

*points to his Sig*

There is mine ::::02::

Dewfire Gnome Paladin EQ2
    Retired: AO, DAOC, EQ, SWG