Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Revolt- Horde reroll on Zul'jin

NixishNixish Member UncommonPosts: 185
Server: Zul'jin

Faction: Horde

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Weds, 8-11pm EST

Loot System: Loot Council 

Form: 10 man

Software: Mumble

<Revolt> is an upcoming raiding reroll guild on Zul'jin Horde. We are founded by five individuals who together have raided cutting edge content for the past three years. This staple, continuous top 200 chart topping group is now looking for like-minded candidates to begin a new legacy.

We are projecting a reroll date of May 21st depending on interest in the guild. There are no restrictions on leveling enhancements (i.e. RAF or Heirlooms). Also if you are planning on playing a DK or a panda you are more than welcome to level out of the starting zones but required to stop after that.

We will require a strong emphasis on maturity within the guild. Jokes and random tangents in Mumble/gchat are strongly encouraged, but everyone must know the line and when you are pushing someone too far.

There is no written application process to join <Revolt>. Your application will be in the form of player skill review at 90 for raiders, and screening for general D-baggery for casuals/PvP members.

Because of our desired raid size, we will finalize our roster after review of each player's abilities and persona. That being said- we are more than delighted to form a second raiding roster if the demand for it is met. 

To keep a healthy, lively guild environment, we always accept casual and PvP oriented players alike. These individuals will often find themselves in our 5 man heroics, weekly LFR on our toons, and partial premade randoms and rated PvP teams.

If you have any further questions you can add my battle tag Hbee#1301 or post here and I will be able to send you the mumble information so we can talk and get to know everyone better leading up to the reroll.

Thank you for reading, hope to be in touch
HB