Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll on DF Forums - is the game performing up to people's standards

Comments

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985
    Man, do you ever need a new hobby; something a little more rewarding than neverending game bashing. You're gonna be all tuckered before the end of the first month of this game. Anywho, it's back to Agon for my butt. I'm enjoying the hell out of UW.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Member Posts: 527
    Originally posted by Cecropia
    Man, do you ever need a new hobby; something a little more rewarding than neverending game bashing. You're gonna be all tuckered before the end of the first month of this game. Anywho, it's back to Agon for my butt. I'm enjoying the hell out of UW.

I have actually given out a lot of helpful information today as well.  When you work in IT Production Support and shit ain't breaking then you browse the internet :)

• HotjazzHotjazz Member UncommonPosts: 742

So I guess you don`t want me to play Darkfall, and I`m glad you make this point in every post you make.

I don`t really want to go under peoples standard when I play game, so I guess I have to leave Darkfall for another full-loot pvp mmo that meets peoples standard. You Deerhunter spend a lot of your time on the interweb, so you must know about a myriad of high standard full-loot pvp mmos.

I`m pretty desperate for a new full-loot mmo. I have played 15000 battles in WOT, played GW2 for a whole month and looked at a friend play SWTOR for 5 minutes. Those kind of games are sadly nothing for me, therefore I`m glad an expert like you can point me in the right direction.

What full-loot pvp mmo do you recomend I buy and play. Money is not a problem as a got a job.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954
    UI is still a mess, combat sound levels are still hammered and the giant white and red circle are still in, blocking my view of targeting in Archery.  I just dont understand what AV has done to this game.  I was hoping some of that stuff was place holder and wouldnt be in live release.
  • natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271

to be fair the game is performing poorly i love the concept of this game and also played df1,i have very fast internet

and  above average pc but the game runs like shit i stutter and freeze every few minutes sometimes seconds,atm this game isnt costing me anything but when time comes to start paying as with many others i will not sub.its simply not acceptable game performance in this day and age.

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666
    Hopefuly, they will improve on the performance. If things come to worse, i wouldnt mind DFO quality. For a game like this, they must sacrifice everything for the sake of performance. This include completely removing wild life if they're already in.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• ilivesilives Member Posts: 418
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal
    , they must sacrifice everything for the sake of performance. This include completely removing wild life if they're already in.

The game is already stripped to barebones.

Where have all the "good" shills gone?