Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft (PVP)

KrenusKrenus Member Posts: 26

just like to say the pvp in WOW use to be some what good however with the healers being able to heal themselfs through almost any type of damage it is almost like swimming aganst the waves.

now lets say that there is not some type of exploit and that a software program or some type of device is not beimg used.

I was in a Warsong match and it was a continuest fight and at the end  of 20mins the score was 0-0. the amount of dps in that game was the most that i have ever done.  the one healer i was shooting the whole game his mana never moved.

if the healers can be attacked by 5 players and still keep themselfs alive than the game is over. wow's pvp is gone.

Time to move on! 

it was a good game.

So long Blizzard!

Comments

• ghostfaeriesghostfaeries Member UncommonPosts: 89
    let me guess...it was a shaman? :D
  • hmulasmajichmulasmajic Member Posts: 27

When 5 stupid kids are blindly pushing buttons and not chain-cc'ng and training cooldowns on the healer, then yes the healer is not gonna die and he will just laugh his ass off at how you guys have no coordination at all. 

I recommend you play Arena 2s if you want something simple. If not, get a good RBG group that actually talks on Vent or whatever and can coordinate cc and cooldowns. 

Of course a healer in a random BG is gonna run around never dying, nobody takes random BGs seriously they just give you honor and a tiny bit of Conquest. 

• wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472
    If anyone can actually defend what the "PvP" has devolved into in WoW, that person is too deep into fanboyism.