Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scenarios are so boring and pointless............

PaddyspubPaddyspub Member Posts: 104

...............Ugh, tried to do Scenarios lately, and I ended up  going afk in the last one (and got kicked lol) because they are so boring, pointless, and unrewarding.   I mean they are easy but its basically taking a 5 man herioc dungeon, making it easy, making it 3 man, then taking away virtually any loot, and less badges and at the same time taking as long as a average run of a herioc dungeon.   I dunno,  I might be able to stomach doing the scenarios for the title achv (the saturday one) but after that I wont touch them again. 

Oh yea, and the Heroic Scenarios blizz is doing is even more worse idea, GG Blizz! :(

Tbe Repopulation will be what SWTOR shouldve been.

Comments

• ghostfaeriesghostfaeries Member UncommonPosts: 89

not a fan of them either. still more to come, and heroic versions like you said. I run them once a day for the extra rep (which sucks at that.) I always have to heal the bad players standing in shit. I don't think people pay that good of attention and just assume it's all face roll. not sure what blizz was thinking when they made scenarios, tbh. some do need healers and at least a plate dps.

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    Scenarios are for fast groups without requiring a tank or healer.  I think this was Blizzard's intent.  They wanted to give players a way to jump in right away without waiting in a queue.  The rewards aren't that great though, and some scenarios take a long time.  I actually like some of them and some scenarios are tied into the ongoing story released with patches.
  • Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848

People that AFK during a raid/dungon/BG/scenario are a disgrace and should just unsubscribe and uninstall the game. We don't want you in our world.

If it's too boring, don't join. There are 1,000 of others in queue. We don't want to be stuck with an afk loser.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by Shadowguy64

People that AFK during a raid/dungon/BG/scenario are a disgrace and should just unsubscribe and uninstall the game. We don't want you in our world.

If it's too boring, don't join. There are 1,000 of others in queue. We don't want to be stuck with an afk loser.

Hmm, the guy was speaking his mind and I admire him for that. On the other hand, it isn't necessary and I believe against the RoC attacking him persoanally and calling him names. /shrug 

Just curious on how many of those 1000 in queue pay the same sub as him.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.