Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we film?

I know the Alpha test didnt allow screen caps or videos to be made about it, but what about the Beta? Is it under the same rules? I'm in the Beta but damn, they word things so ridiculously in the 'terms of agreement' that it just slipped over my head.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

if you ask on their beta forums you might get a faster response... tho saying that i have never been on their forums so maybe it will be faster here lol :)

• RyowulfRyowulf Member UncommonPosts: 664
    No. The game is under NDA.  You can't stream, post screen shots or talk about anything that the Devs haven't made public.
  • yammyxoxyammyxox Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Ryowulf
    No. The game is under NDA.  You can't stream, post screen shots or talk about anything that the Devs haven't made public.

Thankyou for your reply :)

I just wanted to make sure

• UnrealRpgUnrealRpg Member UncommonPosts: 138

As stated in the "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Tester Agreement (North America/UK)," testers are prohibited from disclosing any proprietary information related to the Beta Test. Beta Testers shall not disclose, publish, distribute, transmit, post, or otherwise make available, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information regarding specifications of the Beta version, technology, bugs and information available on the Beta Tester forums (including the opinions of yourself and others) to any other person or external sites (including blogs and social media sites).

Pretty clear.

• DzoneDzone Member UncommonPosts: 371
    I think i read that the NDA will be lifted on beta phase 3, so sometime in May we should beable to film, if i read the rodemap right that is.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.