Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solo - Role Playing Game:CO-OP and will lan ever make a comeback?

GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

At the moment im playing Skyrim again also becouse a friend of mine bought the game and play it right now .

Where on Skype and where talking what where  doing ingame where we are and we joke about, wait there ill come to you or meet you in whiterun so i can see your new gear or lets go doing that dungeon together hehe.

Now also next year with The Witcher 3 comming man i would love playing this kind of games in CO-OP for 2 players(i know about skyrim online mod in progress but no hopes for that one).

And i wish LAN make a comeback also  so i would go to my friends house and we play a Skyrim session on lan or some other game.

LAN totally dissapeared from gaming scene while it was common 10 years ago, remember lan partys at friends house anyone?

I ask this becouse i dont wanne be always connected to internet screw that.

I want CO-OP and LAN in rpg's, pls make it posible DEVELOPERS!!!

Comments

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094
    Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.