Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game is good but to hard in ACT 3 - Goodbye...

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

had fun in act 1&2 

in Act3 i had no more chance solo even when i was +5 - +8 levels with maxed skills and yellow gear.

i hope its getting easier after beta

i havent met any player that was 30-35 that hasnt complained about ACT3.... sadly, i liked the game 

l8r.

Comments

• MelkrowMelkrow Member Posts: 278
    lol...are you trolling?

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.
  • dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

We're talking act 3 normal?  Seriously?

What did your passive tree look like at level 35?

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015

He may have made a similar mistake i made

PUT SOME SPHERES INTO HIT POINTS

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

Originally posted by Magnetia

He may have made a similar mistake i made

PUT SOME SPHERES INTO HIT POINTS

Yeah, unlike most other ARPG's, in POE you must spend points on defense and health / energy shield.

Glass cannon builds are really difficult to play.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    the skill tree is a bunch of BS.  You have to load up on defensives and buffer HP or the enemies quickly outpower you as you level.
    Originally posted by adam_nox
    the skill tree is a bunch of BS.  You have to load up on defensives and buffer HP or the enemies quickly outpower you as you level.

I've heard many valid criticisms on the POE skill tree but having to plan for defense was never one of them.

-- Herman Melville