Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The connection to the server has been lost...

GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

... again.

No AV, No firewall, no router, same DSL converter, same PC, same cables. Running as administrator in XP SP3 mode.

No blue bubble.

I'm tired.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I've been playing Asheron's Call off and on since 2000.  I started on Frostfell about the time Tim the Enchantor was level 80. Tim was the first avatar to reach the maximum level of 120. 

I know it's port forwarding. As stated in my original post I removed my router. Six weeks ago it worked, with my router. Now it doesn't work. With or without my router.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    So what are you connected to right now? 
  • ZedTheRockZedTheRock Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Originally posted by Grunty

I've been playing Asheron's Call off and on since 2000.  I started on Frostfell about the time Tim the Enchantor was level 80. Tim was the first avatar to reach the maximum level of 120. 

I know it's port forwarding. As stated in my original post I removed my router. Six weeks ago it worked, with my router. Now it doesn't work. With or without my router.

Original level cap was 126

SUP