Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So This Game Launches This Week...

synsysynsy Member UncommonPosts: 14
Are you ready for a HUGE flop?

Comments

• Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Member Posts: 527
    I keep wondering when it is going on sale on steam - it's been greenlit since November and they were supposedly done with steam integration.
  • HamsurdHamsurd Member Posts: 10

I don't know what I'm doing, but I bought the game, have the client installed and I'm waiting for the servers to go live in two/three day's.

This is some random Greek developer, I did not play Darkfall 1.0, seen some horrid reviews and very ugly mug of the developer.

I did cancel my recurring monthly subscription, I think charging €15 is outrageous and insulting for a game that is nothing near a AAA game.

I'll give this fiasco a try for 30 day's, do not expect to fork out a nugget more.

I guess I'm so burned out with shitty MMO's and the ever chocolate shit yogurt they try and feed you, I'm willing to try anything once, no homo.

Expecting for major server lag at lunch day nothing working the first week, then the usual herp with the continued derp.

I'm fapping Defiance, Defiance is 100% soulless and stale like old sun burned shit on the pavement.

oh well, maybe in next May something will come out.

Something of value will come out this with in teh next 25 years, but yeah it rather bleak and stagnant fecal yogurt on the menu, with a €15 pr. month, yeah, grin them now shit stained teeth, after eating all that crap.

I'm just burned out and joyless after a long time of this MMORPG sinking Titanic in a sea of piss : the game.

This discussion has been closed.