Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are Beta Keys out yet?

HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821
Has NCsoft already sent out Beta Keys? Is there a new information about it?

Comments

• shocklesshockles Member Posts: 7
    They sent out a small batch of invites yesterday and today I believe. However I don't think people are allowed to say if they are in the beta or not due to the NDA. Just my theory.
  • Zap-RoboZap-Robo Member UncommonPosts: 233
    Originally posted by shockles
    They sent out a small batch of invites yesterday and today I believe. However I don't think people are allowed to say if they are in the beta or not due to the NDA. Just my theory.

Correct. The NDA is a full blackout on the Beta at this stage - no discussion of being invited/involved or anything about the content thereof.

--
    Admin @ http://wildstar-central.com/
    ZapRobo (PlanetSide 2) | Zap-Robo (The Secret World)
    @Master Zaprobo (City of Heroes) | Zaphod@Zap-Robo (Star Trek Online)

• shocklesshockles Member Posts: 7
    Yeah thats what I thought, thanks for backing that up.
  • GoldenTiger2GoldenTiger2 Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Originally posted by shockles

Interesting, I was under the impression they were only sending them on Wednesday & Thursday... would be easier to just wait if they just told us "invites are done" or not.  At the moment I'm neurotic about checking my email even though I shouldn't be :p .