Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very promising Sandbox RPG & ORPG on Kickstarter [Planet Explorer]

ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081

I'm trying the alpha right now, it's really fun...Has some bugs but actually isn't terrible. You basically are a human who has crash landed on a new planet when Earth became too polluted & a human civil war happened between Mars & Earth which made things worse. Eventually most humans left Earth, and a  chunk of the Martian's who were sick of the fighting left Mars.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1757963851/planet-explorers

You make choices, do quests, build anything you want, chop down trees, gather plants, hunt, there's native aliens on this planet that you can decide to be enemies or allies with, you can make settlements (although the full settlement feature is comming in the 0.6 alpha update next month.

You'll also be able to design your own weapons, and vehicles etc. It's very worth checking out, and very worth supporting.

Comments

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

Seem nice ill look into this later when i com from work.

Very sandbox and nice graphics!

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Watch some video's seems awesome.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Yea, you don't want to have to many posts about this going on, you'll be thought of as a CU poster.
    /s
  • HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    Originally posted by Valentina

I'm trying the alpha right now, it's really fun...Has some bugs but actually isn't terrible. You basically are a human who has crash landed on a new planet when Earth became too polluted & a human civil war happened between Mars & Earth which made things worse. Eventually most humans left Earth, and a  chunk of the Martian's who were sick of the fighting left Mars.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1757963851/planet-explorers

You make choices, do quests, build anything you want, chop down trees, gather plants, hunt, there's native aliens on this planet that you can decide to be enemies or allies with, you can make settlements (although the full settlement feature is comming in the 0.6 alpha update next month.

You'll also be able to design your own weapons, and vehicles etc. It's very worth checking out, and very worth supporting.

I played this game over the weekend, it is great!  Obviously it has bugs and all the things you expect from an Alpha build, but the game is there, and fun! I will donate this weekend.  I would like to see this project succeed.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.