Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Titan rumors

2»

Comments

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963

What is ment by time travel? Travel in time or it takes forever to get from one spot toanother?

well if it is gonna be taking lot of time to travel, like you click travel from this spot toanother,then you go to work and hope your character has arrived when you coume home from work then I will pass.

• BlasphimBlasphim Member UncommonPosts: 354

Originally posted by Fluxii
    Sure this wasn't accidently released on April 2nd instead of 1st...
    Gods I hope yer right on this. If all that info is true, it just dashed what little interest I had in this project.
  • redcappredcapp Member Posts: 722

All sounds cool, except the focus on e-sports and "blizzard style" graphics (wtf?)

Obviously, given that this thread is in the rumor room, this is assuming a certain level of validity to these rumors. 

• Jonny_LongbowJonny_Longbow Member Posts: 1
    Anything by Blizzard has tons of potential. If Blizzard puts the right creative team on it and dedicates the resources it has available to it, sky is the limit. What other company can afford to dedicate hundreds of millions of dollars to a project without the fear of completely running their company into the ground.
  • ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810
    Originally posted by Nadia

big into historical mythology (including Greek, Roman, and Viking myths), and involves "a lot" of time travel. 

Anyone else read into this to mean, "will be heavily instanced" (similar to The secret world) instead of being extremely open world like WoW?

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

Titan = Starcraft + world of warcraft.  AKA:  Worlds of Starcraft.  Would you expect Blizzard to go cheap and reuse artwork style or something?

Expect blizcon beta keys for attendees.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

Well 'new engine' is kind of debatable. It's a revamped version of their WoW engine. (which isn't a bad thing really, I like a few of the people involved in rewriting the engine.

I have zero faith in Jay Wilson or most of the others though.

Last I knew the game was probably a couple years out from release, which I guess a 2014 test phase would make sense.

Not gonna put stock in rumors though, and there's plenty of other issues with the company itself that I'm generally concerned by.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• miranda23miranda23 Member Posts: 7
    Honestly, I don't understand about the time traveling feature. Anyone care to explain a little bit?
  • Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959
    this all sounds awsome, but since im sure it will require a battlenet account i wont even be looking into it.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• I hope not. The only thing I find more annoying in fiction than time travel is parallel dimension stuff.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    It sounds like a MOBA game, but theres no way a MOBA game could take anything like this long in development, so who knows, and a game that spans different time periods, have to wait and see, but have to agree with a lot of the other posters when it comes to e-sports, as soon as i see that tag applied to something, its a massive red flag, for me at least.image
  • aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser
    Originally posted by DavisFlight

Too bad such an interesting concept wasted on something that is doomed to be so mediocre.

Blizzard is not known for their innovation or quality games really.

On top of that, it'll be on consoles, and MOBA styled? Bleck.

When WOW first came it was innovative..quality is a trademark of Blizzard. So yeah i disagree with every single word you said.

cant stand WoW haven't played in years really. but ya, Blizz is well known for its stable well crafted products.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

I thought the next generation of MMOs would move away for the e-sport thing. Kinda a bummer. Again it is a rumor and who knows how itll actually be.

• runescapemanlgrunescapemanlg Member Posts: 3
    This wasn't accidently released on April 2nd instead of 1st...

where to buy cheap FIFA 13 coins?i often visit a site www.arm2fifa.com