Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strange WoW feature....

zerocountzerocount Member UncommonPosts: 200
I just watched an episode of The Big Bang Theory and Howard said there was a feature where characters could have sex with each other... is this true?

Comments

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

If so, it's new.  Nothing like that up to and including Cata.  At least not that I saw.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • BitterClingerBitterClinger Member UncommonPosts: 439
    Originally posted by zerocount
    I just watched an episode of The Big Bang Theory and Howard said there was a feature where characters could have sex with each other... is this true?

Mists of Pandaria just shipped with a T for Teen ESRB rating. So, no. There is no sex with each other... (unless you're talking about something like the Epic Mount from 2007).

• meadmoonmeadmoon Member UncommonPosts: 1,344

Wait...you're getting your game information from a television show?

• ironhelixironhelix Member Posts: 448
    That show is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.
  • Lethal920Lethal920 Member Posts: 112
    This is true. I recently mated my gnome with a dranei. Of course there is fee, you have to purchase a room at an inn, and blizz recommends taking her to dinner first.

• strangiato2112strangiato2112 Member CommonPosts: 1,538

2 words:

Moonguard

Goldshire