Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else....

RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904
Miss playing Neverwinter?  I sit in front of my computer and stare at the icon....pretty sad....I know

Comments

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Nope.
  • ElesdeeElesdee Member UncommonPosts: 44
    I only miss it because I have a ridiculous mmorpg addiction and nothing to feed it with right now
  • sofbertsofbert Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Nope! Started back up TERA which is much more fun and certainly a lot more visually appealing. I'll check in on NW in the next beta but it doesn't do much for me when they haven't even skinned any of the gear.
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Randayn
    Miss playing Neverwinter?  I sit in front of my computer and stare at the icon....pretty sad....I know

i still play almost every night when I can :P

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    The wait will soon be over!

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821
    Originally posted by Randayn

Not really. Combat was fun for a while, but got repeptitive super fast. How the zones work and that you get instant action everywhere due to not having to run for long, was great - but every dungeon seems to repeat itself pretty fast. The rapid change of how zones look I've found reeally cool, but aside that it does not have real "replay" (continue to play betas) or even buy-value for me.

• HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821
    Originally posted by Elesdee
    I only miss it because I have a ridiculous mmorpg addiction and nothing to feed it with right now

How about you get over it? It's a real feat to achieve and you can teach others.

But this is not really a forum to discuss addictive gaming-behaviour.

I can only say that every addiction, is a struggle to search something you desperetally look for in this world, which it can not give you. And I dont want to convert you to anything, but spirituality and meditation helped me to get further into the direction I want to go with my gaming behaviour to discover and learn more: Discover myself and what sheer endlessly the universe has to offer.

Gaming is just a microscopic recreation of what we can do in other realms of consciousness with our bodies you guys dont even have a clue of "we" have.

If people would get more and more conscious about all the abilities we have and what our society dont want us to have, gaming and mainly the whole economic system would crash in an instant.

Your choice. Either free will and be the director of your own life or getting spoon-fed by others your whole life (which is nothing bad)

:)

• McDaniels92McDaniels92 Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by 4bsolute

How about you get over it? It's a real feat to achieve and you can teach others.

I can only say that every addiction, is a struggle to search something you desperetally look for in this world, which it can not give you. And I dont want to convert you to anything, but spirituality and meditation helped me to get further into the direction I want to go with my gaming behaviour to discover and learn more: Discover myself and what sheer endlessly the universe has to offer.

Gaming is just a microscopic recreation of what we can do in other realms of consciousness with our bodies you guys dont even have a clue of "we" have.

If people would get more and more conscious about all the abilities we have and what our society dont want us to have, gaming and mainly the whole economic system would crash in an instant.

Your choice. Either free will and be the director of your own life or getting spoon-fed by others your whole life (which is nothing bad)

I loled :D

• EsuarfeeeeEsuarfeeee Member UncommonPosts: 91

i think you are in the wrong forum?

• ElesdeeElesdee Member UncommonPosts: 44
    I thought it was a good read lol. 
  • ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    The combat is fun but I don't really see longevity with the game. Not much to it.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    Just like STO it'll be a good side-MMO in a 1-2 years time with a good cadre of DMs turning out new dungeons/adventures for their peers from time to time to keep you coming back.

• ranncoreranncore Member Posts: 93
    It's really fun, I've had a burning desire to re-spec my wizard lately and can't log on...
  • tankknattankknat Member UncommonPosts: 68
    I do and i don't. I miss the game, but it would be nice for better latency for all us downunder.  And yes they could have used a better engine for the game but hey you cant win them all... and i will still play it no matter what... (well until ESO comes)
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

I tried to do all that and find my hidden abilities...I still cant seem to put anyone on fire with my mind. But in an mmo you can!

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

I do actually. My low expectations from it only made it that much more enjoyable playing it. Considering recent games I had lower expectations on ending up being a bit less then stellar even with having my bar lowered (SWTOR and Guildwars 2) it likely spiked up my enjoyment of the game far more then I expected it would. The again, maybe my standerds were just lowered by those two that it just weakened the bar that much.

Either way, I can't wait for it to be released. If they had a twenty dollar access pack I'd pay for it maybe, but its just not worth it at all to pay for it with what they offer, and it might just tire me out a bit of it like Path of Exile did (which I still play buy far less despite it being an amazing game). Eh, if anything its probably a good thing I got to wait for release.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    i would miss it more if it had an archer class *wink wink*
    Originally posted by Purutzil

Either way, I can't wait for it to be released. If they had a twenty dollar access pack I'd pay for it maybe, 

They do have a 20$ pack. 

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Originally posted by ranncore

Either way, I can't wait for it to be released. If they had a twenty dollar access pack I'd pay for it maybe, 

They do have a 20$ pack. 

Read what it says, it says nothing about giving access, it states specifically it DOES NOT give access. :)

Originally posted by ranncore

They do have a 20$ pack. 

Read what it says, it says nothing about giving access, it states specifically it DOES NOT give access. :)

Oh, you must mean the 5 day headstart access? Because BW2 and 3 were really, really to get free access to. The 20$ pack doesn't give any headstart, but I got into both BW2 and 3 for free. They gave out over 40,000 free BW3 keys. 

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

The part in red was nothing more than a hyperbolic statement. You know this by the follow up in green, which means he's actually being quite selective with his so called "addiction". Real addicts are not so picky about it and wouldn't even bother posting on forums as they have hundreds of mmos to feed their "addiction" if it were actually real. I mean I've never recalled a alcholic who only drinks Bud Light or a drug addict that only smokes pot.  And the meaning of "addiction" I'm getting from your "outreach" spill seems to be the "I'll do anything to support my addiction" kind. Which is not what I got from Elsedee's banter.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."