Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quote Formatting of Multiple Posts

AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

I find when I multiple quote a post, I spend a few minutes "fixing" the formatting.

This is an example of a multiple quote post (with the formatting hopefully highlighted):

quote-i-Originally posted by poster2-/i
b-quote- i -Originally posted by poster1 -/i- I'm not specific, as long as i can make things die, fast, efficiently, and in various ways, I'm happy. -/b -/quote

Enter, Grimm Reaping Squirrel of DOOM!!! Invisible, invulnerable, one shots all things, and stops time :P-/b-/quote

After fixing the formatting, it looks like this:

-quote-i-Originally posted by poster2-/i
-quote -i -Originally posted by poster1 -/i
-b -I'm not specific, as long as i can make things die, fast, efficiently, and in various ways, I'm happy. -/b -/quote
-b-Enter, Grimm Reaping Squirrel of DOOM!!! Invisible, invulnerable, one shots all things, and stops time :P-/b-/quote

Or, maybe it will be easier to see as is...

Originally posted by poster2
Originally posted by poster1 I'm not specific, as long as i can make things die, fast, efficiently, and in various ways, I'm happy.

Enter, Grimm Reaping Squirrel of DOOM!!! Invisible, invulnerable, one shots all things, and stops time :P

Fixed:

Originally posted by poster2

Originally posted by poster1
I'm not specific, as long as i can make things die, fast, efficiently, and in various ways, I'm happy.
Enter, Grimm Reaping Squirrel of DOOM!!! Invisible, invulnerable, one shots all things, and stops time :P

Anyway, I find a lot of spacing and bold formatting to wade through before it looks better. The more posts quoted, the worse off it is.

It isn't a big thing, for sure, but kind of a pain :)

Is this something that can be improved?

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
- FARGIN_WAR