Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 years, 2 months and 16 days since I've spent $ on a new MMO

13»

Comments

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Bought Defiance, the beta was fun for me, and prior to that GW2 pre-Beta. Easily the best MMO purchase I've ever made, still finding tons of enjoyment there. Defiance will be a nice change of pace game to compliment it.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• nethervoidnethervoid Member UncommonPosts: 531

Payed for a couple months of EVE a while back. Too bad that game is so grindy and has such a huge investment to get into the fun clan based stuff.

Actuall purchase would be SWTOR. The leveling process was a lot of fun, but the end game was pretty bad. Too bad though cause it really had a lot of great things about it.

nethervoid - Est. '97
    [UO|EQ|SB|SWG|PS|HZ|EVE|NWN|WoW|VG|DF|SWTOR|SotA|BDO]
    24k subs YouTube Gaming channel

• pmw4friendpmw4friend Member Posts: 63
    I have not spend a cent on any PC mmorpg game in about two years, most of the games I buy r consoles mmorpg
  • SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019
    Wish it was that long for me OP, so far I haven't bought anything since GW2, I probably got enough play time out of that for it not to be a total waste of money but I haven't bought anything in the MMORPG genre since then and so far there doesn't seem to be anything worth buying at all.

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219
    Originally posted by Xobdnas

Does kickstarter count? If so its been about 2 hours since I put money on a hope that is CU. Before that GW2, Skyrim, WAR.

I've locked up my meagre mmo budget in a ks also. It's actually turning out to be good:

1. The rewards received will be worth a good chunk themselves anyway and of some use.

2. The progress and updates have been very interesting and it's nice to be privy to part of "the making of"

3. The rest of the cash is a good 4/5 months of game time + some not inconsiderable bonuses - and early access, so anticipate the early players will all be fun and positive crowd for about a year or more.

4. Now the money is bolted, any other mmos really need to impress to spend extra.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Xobdnas

Does kickstarter count? If so its been about 2 hours since I put money on a hope that is CU. Before that GW2, Skyrim, WAR.

Nope. Because you are not spending money on a MMO, you are spending money on the hopes of one. There is a big difference.

• pkpkpkpkpkpk Member UncommonPosts: 265
    A few years and going strong.