Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[General Article] Defiance: Arkfall Hunter Rewards Promo Code Giveaway

2»

Comments

• M.D.33M.D.33 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Thank you, I have 120/120, now iam ready for release.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    all the 120 codes are on the Defiance wiki. i got all mine yesterday. It was a damn chore to input one by one from 28 to 120 in one go lol

• maciopamaciopa Member CommonPosts: 49

Do You actually have to have the game pre-ordered in order to see the counter increasing after typing-in those codes?

I just did 5 of them and my counter is still at 0/120. Haven't bought the game yet.

edit: it was just my Browser.

edit2: Great way to secure "sure" customers ;-) All of us who typed in all those codes will buy the game asap to have them (perks/bonuses) in the game. I will do buy the Collectors Edition as soon as I get home from work ;-)

• AxiosImmortalAxiosImmortal Member UncommonPosts: 645
    Is beta still going if we preorder do we get in to play before launch?

Looking at: The Repopulation
    Preordering: None
    Playing: Random Games

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Jonoku
    Is beta still going if we preorder do we get in to play before launch?

no, i tried already and no. But out of curiosity i went to check my email and found that i had an alpha invitation since early march so im already updating the alpha client to keep playing. If you applied to beta check your email, maybe you got one alpha invite too.

EDIT: if you do, you have to agree some Term of something on Trions site before getting the alpha client.

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    But the servers aren't up now right? Will there be any more testing before launch now?