Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Realesed?

When is this game going to be released?

Comments

• SkarsTZSkarsTZ Member Posts: 78

Sigil haven't announced yet so nobody really knows for sure. Beta sounds like it will be soon after E3 and Brad (President of Sigil) has stated he prefers a longer beta over a shorter one. So in my best estimate I'd say early 2006 or late 2005.

• FeyshteyFeyshtey Member UncommonPosts: 137

Sigil has eluded to beta being 'after E3'. But the only statement that defined that any further was 'a few months after E3'. No one really knows. But Brad has said in the past that he felt that the 9 month beta for EQ was a pretty good length.

We also know that the scale of the gameworld is 'massive' compared to other games currently on the market. It's going to take considerable time to populate a gameworld that large with content.

All things considered, my best guess on release for Vanguard would be between March and June of `06. If that's off, then it'll be later than that, rather than sooner.

Provided there are no major complications during beta that is.

-Feyshtey-

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

I tend to agree with Feyshtey.

I think Vanguard has at least another good year to go.
    Beta didn't started yet, and Sigil said it would be after E3, but not sure date given.
    So it could be 1 week after E3 or 3 Months.
    You add to this 9 months of testing and you will have a release date of approx june 2006.

Anyway this game is well worth waiting for.