Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 Fused weapon skins

GW2LifeGW2Life Member Posts: 7

Hi everyone,

I made a gallery for all of you at work, who still don't have a chance to enter the game and check out new fused weapon skins.

http://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/gw2-fused-weapon-skins/94779/

Comments

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    I will buy some popcorn stockpiles, ready to enjoy the drama of some people wasting shedloads of money in order to get a fused weapon skin, then complaining bitterly when they don't get one.  :D
  • SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    They look ok but didn't they already do this style with the instance fire gear?
  • MaephistoMaephisto Member Posts: 632
    The new guild commendation tower shield is awesome.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Originally posted by Maephisto
    The new guild commendation tower shield is awesome.

This. propably one of the most amazing shields in the game.

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    I don't like even one weapon design ;(

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Originally posted by Dibdabs
    I will buy some popcorn stockpiles, ready to enjoy the drama of some people wasting shedloads of money in order to get a fused weapon skin, then complaining bitterly when they don't get one.  :D

Is it a money thing? Just passed by a vendor in LA that was selling the skins for claim tickets. Are they then earned in game, or is the ticket what drops from the chests?

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• fenowy30fenowy30 Member UncommonPosts: 9

@Toxia

Tickets drop from Black lion chests and according to devs they are very rare.

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    I heard the horror stories in guild chat today.  The odds of getting one is really low.  It's too bad they are for the trading post only.  Oh well, there's plenty of other skins to get elsewhere.
  • TelondarielTelondariel Member Posts: 1,001
    Originally posted by Dibdabs

It's already happening on the main forums.  One guy opened 211 chests with nothing, while others lucked out with less than 10.  I just pass on gambling tactics to gain income, so it doesn't affect me.

• pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    do the ones i already have retroactively have a chance of obtaining them when I open them, or is it just new chests I pick up? I was confused by this during the halloween event too. 

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Originally posted by Silentstorm

They are pretty much just CoF gear with bits of metal stuck on. Not really worth the effort.

• KalestonKaleston Member Posts: 173

Well if you go out, you can see many many players are actually doing CoF and wearing CoF armor/weapon... Making more fire weapons make sense for popular demand :) And ofc it fits living story theme very well.

• tintilinictintilinic Member Posts: 283

Yah, its pretty much same-ish.