Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Be a little more selective on the ads...

13»

Comments

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387
    Originally posted by Hugolin

typical of americans, dont show some boobs, but blood and murder is ok...

Because accounting to christian myths, it is boobs who got Adam into trouble in the first place :P

Murder? mehhh... you can kill in the name of God lol

America = The Western Branch of American Reform Presbylutheranism accprding to Reverent Lovejoy in Simpsons lol

• TofkeTofke Member UncommonPosts: 342

First of all: I'm not offended and I'm not a puritan however...

They went to far with these advertisements. I can live with it but anyone else whom isn't a gamer thinks you are browsing some kind of hentai site.

First day of those ads my girlfriend asking: wth are you reading? Me: oh, reading up on Defiance. She: Nice skimpy outfits they have...

I had to explain it was some crap mmo's advert and had nothing to do with anything I'm reading about on this site.

Sure I can block em, hell I used to block this site ads before, till they asked us to rethink. Promising no flashy ads and all game related stuff. But with shit like this I'm thinking of just blocking it again.

So yup, be a bit more selective on ads, I mean does this kind of content have to be everywhere?

This discussion has been closed.