Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is a free mmorpg please reply!

xg0dschildxxg0dschildx Member Posts: 12

what is a good 3d mmorpg?i play runescape right now but i wanna play something better cuz i sometimes get bored on rs please reply! rs pker:m0nk in fury rs main:pure punk69.image btw...don't mess with the best!

Comments

• UifzUifz Member Posts: 252

I agree.

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Hey man, look around the forums!  I'm sure you'll find a thread or two concerning free mmorpgs.

-- Rubies of Eventide, that is the only one I will recomend.

Refrain from making fun of other users that are new to the site.  You were all once new to the forums as well and didn't know the ins and outs.  Please help out the new users, or refrain from posting.

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• livelyclivelyc Member Posts: 110
    kt he will find a thread or two , cause he has started about 6 of them on this issue , ill let this post die i just wanted to point out that he shouldnt spam posts like he is doing

This message has been brought to u by Death, the fulltime sponsor of the lively cadaver

This message has been brought to u by Death, the fulltime sponsor of the lively cadaver

• antigroonantigroon Member Posts: 17

livelyc, I notice you're always full of joy! I wanna be you!

oh btw, this is another fine piece of sarcasm, brought to you by erm...me

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

hehe, theres the 2 deleted posts and then uifz saying i agree, it looks kinda funny. priston tale is free. STOP ASKIN FOR FREE MMORPGS!!! im out.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------