Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So many old school DAOC players in one place. Lets sound off our name/server. Maybe reconnect with o

Comments

• BeelzebobbieBeelzebobbie Member UncommonPosts: 430
    While I am not a DAoC fan in anyway I really think this thread is a great idea and there should be more of them, I hope you all unite and crush your enemys together.
  • EternalxEternalx Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Wazluk
    Originally posted by Darkghost13

omg yes, i cant believe i forgot about them, seeing their names bring back so many memories.!! Great times! I miss daoc way too much and im havign a ahrd time comparing any game too it. im stuck playing wow and its getting borring for me. Omg Remember Mistwraith? I ran into his healer while playing Rift a few months ago. I havent played rift in about 2 months though. 

ps. we used to call Tequitis - taco....i think lol. i cant remember.

Also gunslinger was another name

Midgard Iseult's Echoic of Bedlam > Mistwraith

Heh, I used to run with Bedlam every so often when they were on Hib Galahad and Echoic was a Bard.  I was Eternalgrace, a Light Mentalist and I was in the guild <Infinite Darkness> for a long time and then <Temporal Space>.  I was briefly on Mid / Guin with a gank guild called <Static>.  

And then I rolled as Eternalx (Minstrel) on Alb / Gareth and was co-GM of a gank guild called <Scourge> along with my buddy Axcc.  We were a top gank guild for a while there and we had lots of good fights with Bedlam who was Hib / Gareth at the time.  We had a Sorc, some Korean dude named Meanie, who was just nasty at getting off clean mezes.  

Was very fun times.  Best PvP game of all time.  Shout outs to Bedlam, Hippoeater, Knightswatch, and all my other enemies that made the game a constant challenge.  :)

• Jaybone512Jaybone512 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by snapier
    During its prime I was Armed - Mid - SB - Tristan was in HEXE before it fell apart.  Afterwards, bounced to other servers, other realms, other characters but always ended up back playing Armed.  I still hate patch 1.62.  /cheers

/wave

Jaybone, here.  Also Zoka, Jayboan, Squelch, Sporkmaster, Klinger, and other Mid/Tristan toons in HEXE and RoV.

• jayndsunjayndsun Member Posts: 14
    Originally posted by Tumblebutz
    Originally posted by shadevice

Whos lurking? whos posting? who are you?

I was Vestige on Percival. Whats up?

I guess I'll be getting stabbed in the face, again.  Were you Vestige 2.0?

Emeryc from Percival!

I remember both of you, especially Emeryc... aren't  or didn't play on the Free shard recently? Could of sworn I saw your spam in Old Emain

Jaysun - Ranger Shadows of the Moon Percival

I THINK my Mauler was/is in Dragon Myst on the classic cluster.. best time I had in DaOC was Classic.. /laments

also was part of Anam An Erian

also same name on Classic servers

• SharpagonSharpagon Member Posts: 1

So I couldn't sleep tonight and woke up at 2 AM and who still haunts me in middle of night? Emeryc!!! Are you kidding me? Hope you are doing well you ol hill jack :)........

The one the only Sharpagon/Jessirose/Lexxandria/Mikoo

Trying to find something the twins can play with some RVR this one looks promising if it ever takes off.  

Hib Percival

• nadoisbacknadoisback Member Posts: 1

i was like 10 years old when i played daoc on iseult alb 

that was deffidently not a newby server was hard times for albs on iseult small server but very talented players ive been waiting years for a new daoc game everything since has been a waste of time world of warcraft was garbage gw2 was way too easy to lvl up and get the best gear

all iseult player sshould decide on a server on CU cant wait to see you guys on the server

nado 50inf iseult albion from release untill new frontiers when i retired

years later re rolled a minstrel named nadoxx rr7l3 took about a month a retired again due to real life

daoc was the best game ive ever played and think about it all the time alot of good memories wish i wasnt a child when i played it.

call of duty ghost for ps4 is getting very boring i need another hardcore mmo

if im reading this right is it going to be open world pvp like mordred? cant wait!!!!!

• warriorpoet7warriorpoet7 Member UncommonPosts: 41

Name: Lev

Server: Nimue

also

Name:  Taylem, member of Legion.

Server: Gaheris

• AlumicardAlumicard Member UncommonPosts: 388

Camlann

Odins

• Velonius650Velonius650 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Velonius - merc - alb Merlin 

DAOC (retired): RR11 Merc
    Upcoming: CU, Wasteland 2, Eternity, Planescape

• Rohirrim1Rohirrim1 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Rivendell -Merc-Palomides   FTW ! 

• Autumnraine Cleric Percival
  • Autumnraine Cleric Percival 2003 - 2013 had 15 to 20 lv 50 mostly Albion.
  • bryanettebryanette Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Bryanette Cleric Percival. Looking forward to get in touch !
  • FinfoolFinfool Member Posts: 2
    Finjool _ Percival Hib / Keen Ranger, I am watching to see how this unfolds. DAoC was my most fav MMO.
  • KeemocKeemoc Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Azhrarn (Theurgist) / Booda (Cleric)  Alb Lancelot "Blood Moon"
  • WolvanWolvan Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by Finfool
    Finjool _ Percival Hib / Keen Ranger, I am watching to see how this unfolds. DAoC was my most fav MMO.

Finjool!

Another old opponent from Percival.  The hibbie rangers are out in force!

Wolvan Ebonmyst

Shadowblade of Percival (and others)

Kickstart "Warrior Forever" of Camelot Unchained

• LilieanaLilieana Member Posts: 2
    Lilieana ranger - percival
    Beldandie eldritch - percival
  • LilieanaLilieana Member Posts: 2

If any one can help trying to get in touch with sleiyn, telcontar, emeryc, elola, and razz oval.

thanks Lilieana 

• jkusmcjkusmc Member Posts: 1
    Started on MLF at launch.  Mainly played a Merc named Twoblade, Friar named Oatmeal, and random different toons named Lusick.  
  • snapiersnapier Member UncommonPosts: 3
    What's up Jay?  I am trying to figure out if this game is real or a dream?
  • DelCabonDelCabon Member UncommonPosts: 258
    Del - Hero/Hib/Guin guild Starshadow.

Del Cabon
    A US Army ('Just Cause') Vet and MMORPG Native formerly of Trinsic, Norath and Dereth. Currently playing LOTRO. 

• AkopianAkopian Member Posts: 17

Hello Baromar.  Akopian/Blademaste and Armorcrafter here of Tristan Hibernia.

• Cramit845Cramit845 Member UncommonPosts: 395

Bubbler Steamroller - Hib Druid <Tempest>- Galahad

Impetus - Albion Sorc -  <Not Sure>

I could be mixing it up as well.  It could be the Albion Sorc on Galahad and the druid on another server.  To be honest it's been forever since I even thought of those servers, so not sure if my memory is mixing it up or not.  I know the druid was part of the Tempest guild before I left that server.

• RheanonRheanon Member UncommonPosts: 130

Fjorgynn Healer Pellinor  Midgard

Aldgynn Thane Bors  Midgard

Eldgynn Healer Bors Midgard

Runecollie Runie Bors Midgard

Ravensong Infi Lancelot Albion

• SilentSariaSilentSaria Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I'd say it has been at least 10 years since I played this game, wow. Anyways all I can remember is I had a Sorc named Ulitimecia I believe it was on the Genevieve server and another Cleric named Aryiana. Also my guild was named Dark Chapter and we were all awesome, so if there are any old Dark Chapter guildies out there maybe we can reconnect :0