Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our first newsletter just went out so...

MarkJacobsMarkJacobs CEO City State EntertainmentMember RarePosts: 649

If you have signed up and don't receive one by tomorrow, please let me know.

It's another step (albeit a small one) along the road to the Kickstarter launch.

Mark Jacobs
CEO, City State Entertainment

Comments

• Plastic-MetalPlastic-Metal Member Posts: 405
    Awesome, just got it! Thanks for all the great communication within the community, Mark - looking forward to many more.

My name is Plastic-Metal and my name is an oxymoron.

• TuktzTuktz Member Posts: 299

Got mine, thanks! Was exciting when I saw from "camelot unchained" in my inbox. =)

I look forward to many more!

MMO history - EVE GW2 SWTOR RIFT WAR COH/V EQ2 WOW DAOC
    Tuktz - http://www.heretic.shivtr.com/

• MarkJacobsMarkJacobs CEO City State EntertainmentMember RarePosts: 649

Originally posted by Plastic-Metal
    Awesome, just got it! Thanks for all the great communication within the community, Mark - looking forward to many more.

Originally posted by Tuktz

Got mine, thanks! Was exciting when I saw from "camelot unchained" in my inbox. =)

I look forward to many more!

Sorry it took so long to get out the first one. I wanted to wait till we were closer to launch so that we not only had more to say but also so that our backers weren't going to be have dozen of emails before the Kickstarter launches. Now we can focus on the important newsletters and not just filling them up with another FP.

Thanks for the support and interest. 

Mark Jacobs
    CEO, City State Entertainment

• HagnarHagnar Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Originally posted by MarkJacobs

If you have signed up and don't receive one by tomorrow, please let me know.

It's another step (albeit a small one) along the road to the Kickstarter launch.

First Newsletter just arrived! Thanks Mark!

And oh... hurry up! I need to pledge on Kickstarter ! 

Born as a berserker, I was also a hero, a bounty hunter, a paladin ,a troubador and a paladin once again during my Mmo''s experiences .. Now travelling in a galaxy looking for a new adventure

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    Thanks for the newsletter! 

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 576
    Thanks Mark, looking forward to more.
  • fanglofanglo Member UncommonPosts: 314
    I recieved the newsletter. Everything is looking really good. I can't wait to play CU.

I healed Mistwraith and all I got was this stupid tee-shirt!

• HUNG3RHUNG3R Member Posts: 3
    Got it thanks Mark, great to see more progression... getting closer to kickstart and it looks like things are really starting to roll!!.
  • ShermiarShermiar Member Posts: 5
    GG Mark!
  • ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709

@OP

Just out of interest, apart from some text in a newsletter, and a few blog posts about idea's, do you actually have anything concrete?

A short demo perhaps?

A screen shot or two of say, the environment?

Concept Art?

Or are you just asking people to throw money at you via Kickstarter because you can type?

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• ShermiarShermiar Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Byrhofen

@OP

Just out of interest, apart from some text in a newsletter, and a few blog posts about idea's, do you actually have anything concrete?

A short demo perhaps?

Concept Art?

Or are you just asking people to throw money at you via Kickstarter because you can type?

Olol, another troll...

MJ is known for cooking and making perfect pancakes, so its rly wierd, that people trust him, when he is making mmo :D

• ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709
    Originally posted by Shermiar

@OP

A short demo perhaps?

Concept Art?

Olol, another troll...

MJ is known for cooking and making perfect pancakes, so its rly wierd, that people trust him, when he is making mmo :D

So because I ask question's, and like to actually see something other than idea's instead of blindly throwing money at a product, that makes me a troll?

lol

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

@OP

A short demo perhaps?

Concept Art?

personally i think you are being over critical

Pathfinder people - with no mmo experience and no demos or screenshots - had a successful kickstarter

at least Mark Jacobs has a history of mmo experience during the last 12 years

with DAOC and its expansions, Warhammer

• shadeviceshadevice Member CommonPosts: 68

@OP

A short demo perhaps?

Concept Art?

Actually, not just ask, hes going to materialize next to people and point a bazooka at their crotch and force them to put money in.

silly you were way off.

• ZakatakZakatak Member Posts: 17
    Not sure how to exactly sign up for the newsletter here Mark... Please send when convenient..  :)

Bige - Bors.
    Bigge, Zmallz, Reiggn, Faty)

(Everquest(99-02), Lineage(01-02), DAoC(02-09), WoW(07), WAR(10-11), Rift(11)
    Nothing Current.

• AdeptusArbitratorAdeptusArbitrator Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by Zakatak
    Not sure how to exactly sign up for the newsletter here Mark... Please send when convenient..  :)

http://citystateentertainment.com/camelotunchained/

Click on "Mailing List" and away you go.

camelot-rp.enjin.com - A hub for roleplayers in Camelot Unchained!