Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really like this game.

BlueTiger33BlueTiger33 Member Posts: 158

For me, it's the perfect mmo. Whether I want to PVE or PVP or Hybrid, it's a great system for me. I love it actually. I'm the NWN/ EQ2/ GW2 kind of guy but this is one MMOFPS that I can really enjoy. Admittedly, you have to join a gang ASAP as it really adds depth to the game but overall.. I'd give it 4 stars of 5. 1 full star for the low(er) population then I'd expect for the server but it's pretty damn cool nonetheless. 

Just starting crafting and the reeagents aren't very expensive either so the  economy/AH is pretty fresh as well.

Hope you consider playing and if you do...my name is...(sec loading up game to see HAHA) : BlueTiger3

I will never support freeloaders, no more subsidized gaming.
My Blog

Comments

• BlueTiger33BlueTiger33 Member Posts: 158

Haha, disregard. I just realized the final level weapons 1 shots anyone due to the listed DPS on the item and that low levels just dont have the shields, health or anything to withstand them...and the PVP isn't ranked at all.

So, while it was fun in the beginning, it was due to the fact no one who was max level was still playing. I login today and I can basically afk the match while the others 1 shot each other.

/sad

I will never support freeloaders, no more subsidized gaming.
    My Blog