Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Uploader HATE ME

FlamerickFlamerick Member UncommonPosts: 4

My problem is...

Someday  i want play Champions :D, OU YEAH, but the launcher say:

Cryptic: Launcher Autoupdate

Trying to update the launcher

Please be patient.

Tried connect 1 time

Me: Okey :O

Tried 2...

Okey?

Connection problem:

Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection (bla bla bla)

AND I REALLY MAD, because this game patch WHEN HE WANT, and when patch, obviusly, i need stay 2 days waiting the updates because i can play 1 time in 4 months, and i really love this game ;_;.

Somebody help me :c

Comments

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• wildtalentwildtalent Member UncommonPosts: 380
    Originally posted by Flamerick

My problem is...

Someday  i want play Champions :D, OU YEAH, but the launcher say:

Cryptic: Launcher Autoupdate

Trying to update the launcher

Please be patient.

Tried connect 1 time

Me: Okey :O

Tried 2...

Okey?

Connection problem:

Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection (bla bla bla)

AND I REALLY MAD, because this game patch WHEN HE WANT, and when patch, obviusly, i need stay 2 days waiting the updates because i can play 1 time in 4 months, and i really love this game ;_;.

Somebody help me :c

Yeah, that does sound like a problem.  I hate to suggest this but have you tried uninstalling the game and completely redownloading it?

• FlamerickFlamerick Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Well, yeah, but i got like 5g, and my internet speed is 33/kb's ¬¬, so.... i really dont want donwload last game install version ._.
  • syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378

First, uploaders send something to the internet.  A downloader retrieves something from the internet.  Distinguishing between the two is important becasue they can both imply different potential problems.

Where are you trying to play from?  Does your country filter internet content, like China?

Do you have any port forwarding settings on your router configured?  If those are set up wrong, it can cause this issue.

Open a command prompt and type "ping champions-online.com" without the quotes.  What do you get?

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Well, yeah, but i got like 5g, and my internet speed is 33/kb's ¬¬, so.... i really dont want donwload last game install version ._.

Then talk to someone who just might have something to do with that (PW) instead of us?

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• FlamerickFlamerick Member UncommonPosts: 4

I'm from Argentina.

Ok... i gonna try re download the game e_e, or re install minimal.

• FARGIN_WARFARGIN_WAR Member Posts: 166

I'm from Argentina.

Ok... i gonna try re download the game e_e, or re install minimal.

I don't recommend a reinstal. I've had this same issue with STO and its not a game problem. Its a patcher traffic issue on their end.

If you don’t do stupid things while you’re young, you’ll have nothing to smile about when you’re old.

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378

If I remember correctly, a "minimal" install for Champions just means you will download the game while you play.  If you try to go to a zone you haven't finished downloading yet, you will have to wait at the loading screen.

If you want to redownload anything, I would suggest deleting the launcher executable and downloading the install files again so you only replace the executable.  The poster above is probably right about a traffic problem on their end.