Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eve online

moondragomoondrago Member UncommonPosts: 47

just a little  FYI  about  eve online ..i just  logged in  and  i got to  share this  ..  on log in screen it had  totat number of  plays   .. it always  tells you this  as you log in  ... well today sunday  march 3  60,399  ...      at one time on one server   ...

just a  litttle  fyi  :)

its a GoOd dAy to diE !!

Comments

• BoardwalkerBoardwalker Member UncommonPosts: 388

Yep, it's been steadily climbing since Retribution was released back in early December. I've been watching the numbers and was glad to see the population eclipse 60k on a "normal" day (without any special events or incentives).

So glad to see the population is booming for such a great game.

They can adjust a game all day, but they can't help the issue between the keyboard and the chair.
    Played: UO, DAoC, AC, WoW, EVE, TR, WAR, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, GW2, TSW, ESO, Elite:D
    Play EVE for free for 21 days

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

It's also good to have solid proof that a spaceship focused, PvP-centric expansion is what gets people logging in.

I've seen quite a few old corpies who left in the "bad years" (2010-2011) coming back since Retribution. And numbers in the help channel (an indicator of new player activity) are up about 20% or so.

Give me liberty or give me lasers