Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Um, TL2 beta keys, are they lying to me?

adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

I never recieved a beta key for prepurchasing TL2, emailed them, they said they have yet to send those out, but based on some posts I read it seems they have sent them out.

Are they just lying to me about this?

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    i didn't get mine either just emal support.. i did and they sent me one in the email.. just make sure you send your transaction # and account name

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    They told me to wait.  Maybe I'll email them again later.  Took 5 days to get back to me last time.
    Originally posted by adam_nox
    They told me to wait.  Maybe I'll email them again later.  Took 5 days to get back to me last time.

i had to email them 4 times to finally get a key 

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094

I've yet to get any invite as well, and I'm eligible from three different sources.  :(

Lifesub for Champions Online, Torchlight II and PC Magazine beta keys.

Kupo...

Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
    Originally posted by Yaevindusk

I've yet to get any invite as well, and I'm eligible from three different sources.  :(

Lifesub for Champions Online, Torchlight II and PC Magazine beta keys.

Kupo...

just do what I did email support wait a few days.. email again wait a few days email again.. get your key:)

• AbloecAbloec Member CommonPosts: 315

From my experience w/ PW if you are willing to pester them enough they will budge. Its annoying but /shrug.

Also to clarify this, you needed to order TL2 from them. Not from Steam, if it was from Steam more than likely they will fight you on it.

Damnant quod non intellegunt
    Originally posted by Abloec

From my experience w/ PW if you are willing to pester them enough they will budge. Its annoying but /shrug.

Also to clarify this, you needed to order TL2 from them. Not from Steam, if it was from Steam more than likely they will fight you on it.

mine was directly from them and it says so on the paypal transaction..but still took them several emails to get a key.. they kept saying it would be emailed closer to beta but eventually they just sent it in an email after me sending a support email several times heh.. but i ended up buying the founders pack after getting in alpha anyway so guess it was all for nothing lol:P